Chapter 2 : Confession

A Typical Love Story

<< One week after that incident >> 

 

Narrator's POV

 

School has just ended for both the sisters and they were at their usual spot, under the big, shady tree. It was one of those days when they will just talk to each other about everything and anything under the sun before making their way home together.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Should I or should i not ? indecision

Hmm..

 

~Flashbacks~

 

" Sica, look! "

 

My chingu's eyes were turning dreamily while clutching onto my arm...

 

I rolled my eyes and followed her gaze. 

 

......

 

Then I gaped.

 

My mind was instantly confused and shocked.

 

" Why.. " How did..." " Is he..." " Those eyes.."

 

I mumbled incoherently.

 

" Yah, what is it Sica? Hot guy's gone, stop dreaming! And you look like you are being possessed!" Krystal laughed.

 

I couldnt care less. I just wanted to find out...

 

" W-Who is he? "

 

Krystal stared at me, wide-eyed.

 

" Omo! Sica, u seriously dont know? He is the school's prince, named Choi Seunghyun, a senior, girls like me drools over him and theres a rumour he has a crush on - "

 

* RING RING RING~ YOU'VE GOT CALL! "

 

Upon looking at the Caller ID, she let out a soft groan and glancing at me, she whispered, "Sorry, Mum's calling, somethings on. See ya tomorrow! Annyeoung!~"

 

I waved and bid her goodbye as well.

 

" Choi Seunghyun. So he's Choi Seunghyun. "

 

~End of Flashbacks~

 

Jessica's POV

 

After pondering for awhile, i finally gather up my courage.

 

" Unnie, i have a confession to make. " I gave my widest smile, detemined.

 

" Hahah. Okay.. What is it ? " She asked, without looking up from the 'FashionistaR' magazine we were reading.

 

*deep breath*

 

" Its just that... Unnie, I..I like Seunghyun Oppa. You know him dont you? He was the guy who saved me from that "accident" I told you about last time. I was completely mesmerised by him.. He even kissed me! My heart beats so fast! Unnie ah.. Do you think i should confess? I believe he's the right one for me.. What do you think?''

 

Well.. I finally told someone about it.

 

 

Tiffany's POV :

 

''Its just that, Unnie, I..I like Seunghyun Oppa. He was the guy who saved me from that "accident" I told you about last time. I was completely mesmerised by him.. He even kissed me! My.. "

 

The rest of her sentence was muffled by my thoughts as i slowly digest the fact, trying to fight back my tears. She likes Seunghyun-Sshi?!! And she even calls him 'Oppa' ?! They seem close. The incident. It must be. And worse of all, they kissed. Omo.. Eottokhe?!

 

Well, I.. I have a crush on him too and that explains why my heart is hurting so terribly right now!

 

Jessica's POV

 

" Unnie! Unnie! " I waved my palm in front of Fany Unnie's face, screaming worriedly. What's wrong with her? She is obviously fighting back her tears. But why? I was confused.

 

*silence*

 

" Hey! Fany Unnie! I slapped her arm after earning no replies from her.

 

" Ouchhh! Yah! " She finally snapped back into her senses.  

 

" Gwenchanayo?? What are you thinking about just now? Are you crying? Omo! Or...Unnie.. Do you.. L-like him too? "

 

I spat out the last few words, merely a whisper, then held my breath, waiting for her answer.

 

My mind was chanting, " No, no, no, no, no..."

 


 

Hey readers! 

Gomawoyo for subscribing! Your comments and support is deeply appreciated! :D

Well, seems that Tiffany and Sica like the same guy! 

Eottokhe? 

Wait for my next chapt! ~ Annyeoung~ ^.^