Awake

A Typical Love Story

Seunghyun's POV

 

"Doctor! Doctor! I felt her fingers twitch!! Her fingers moved i swear!" 

I exclaimed excitedly while staring at Tiffany's peaceful sleeping face. The operation and blood transfer had been successful but the doctor had said that Tiffany will be in a coma for a few days. 

"That means she will be waking up anytime now. " The doctor smiled and told us. Whoa, that was fast! It had only been a day! Not that i'm complaining though. No, no, definitely not.

 

"Tiffany unnie!!" I heard Jessica's high pitched scream. Wait, what? I immediately spun around. Tiffany is awake?!

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I felt like i had slept for a long long time and finally my brain was telling me to wake up. 

I opened my eyes and was instantly blinded by the bright lighting in the room. I quickly shut my eyes . Where am I? Oh right, i had been hit by a car. I'm guessing i'm in heaven, well, that's where people go to when there got hit right? And everything is so bright and--

 

"Tiffany unnie!!!" 

 

A loud, high-pitched voice blasted my eardrums. Ouchh this is definitely NOT heaven. Heaven is such a lovely, peaceful--

 

"Tiffany, are you awake? Are you alright? Answer me please."

 

Ahhh, this voice. It is so calm and soothing, totally different from that annoying high-pitched scream. And this deep, y voice. So familiar.. I opened my eyes once again, and was greeted by two woried faces staring back at me. 

 

"Oh, n-neh, i'm fine" I managed to croak out and smiled. I tried to sit up and Seunghyun-sshi helped me. When his face was just inches away from my eyes, i can't help but stare at his features. His sharp jawline, high cheekbones and his eyes, a deep brown colour. To me, he is simply perfection.

 

"Ahem." I realised I'm still studying his face and immediately look down while blushing. "You love him, unnie, don't try to deny it. " What?!

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Ahem." I cleared my throat playfully as i noticed Tiffany staring at Seunghyun oppa's handsome face. Aigoo, unnie ah, you can't fool me. Love is written all over your face. "You love him, unnie, don't try to deny it. " I smirked when i saw unnie's panicked and flushing face. 

 

"Yah, Jessica. I-"

 

"No, unnie ah. Stop lying to yourself. L-o-v-e is written all over your face you know. And unnie, now i understood everything, all those lies, i'm really sorry, it's all my fault! I caused you to be like this. If only i was more understanding. You sacrificed so much for me and yet all i did was hurt you. I know you will never forgive me but--"

 

"I forgive you" What? "You.."

 

"I said i forgive you Sica ah. You will always be the dongsaeng i love and care. Come here.." And she enveloped me in a hug. It felt so warm and comforting i started sobbing.

 

"Thank you unnie..." I wiped away the tears and smiled. "Oh, and unnie?" I leaned in closer so that only Tiffany unnie could hear. "Seunghyun oppa really likes you. Just say yes okay?"

 

Tiffany's POV 

 

Wait a minute, did Jessica just say he likes me? As in the guy i had been in love and held back for months? Seunghyun-sshi?

 

"I am going to get some fruits, have a nice chat. " And just before she leave, she turned to Seunghyun-sshi who was awkwardly standing there and mouthed something like, "Fighting oppa" while doing the hand gesture. Weird..

 

Once Jessica left, there is an awkward silence and then the shuffling of feet as i felt him move closer to me. "So..I'm glad you are okay, Tiffany ah." He beamed at me and i felt my heart race. "N-neh.." My eyes then trailed to a band aidon his left arm.

 

"Did you hurt yourself?" 

 

"Oh, no. I..I donated blood to you. It was nothing..really." 

 

"But you hate needles and injections! Why do you still go through all that pain?! Youshouldn't have! " I exclaimed almost immediately. I remembered he mentioned how much he hated needles and injections and anything poking into his skin and here he was, allowing a freaking tube to be inserted right into his vein? Is he crazy?! 

 

"It was all worth it, Tiffany ah. It was an emergency and i was so scared. I was so scared to lose you, Tiffany ah. I am even willing to sacrifice my life if that means you could live, Tiffany ah.."

 

Although he whispered the last part, i heard it loud and clear. Tears were seeping out of my eyes. I..I don't know what to say. I never knew he loves me that much..

 

I felt his hand grabbed mine and i felt the warmth and genuine sincerity in his voice. "Tiffany ah, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" 

 

Jessica's words were resonating in my mind. "Yes, and i love you too, oppa. Tell you the truth, all this time , i have always loved you, from the day we met--"

 

My words were cut off as i felt his soft, warm lips on mine. "Me too" He whispered into the kiss and all i could taste was love. 

 

 

Suddenly, the door flew open and two figures came barging in. "Yah Tiffany, are you--- oops, sorry for interrupting."

 

We quickly broke apart from the kiss, horrified and flushing. Who the hell?

 


 

YAY I MANAGED TO UPDATE!

AND DOUBLE YAY CAUSE TOPFANY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER!

so who do you think barged in and interrupt their little session? XD 

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment okay!! :) 

Also, one more chapter(?) and this fic will end. D: