All's Well That Ends Well

A Typical Love Story

This chapter basically wraps up everything. Enjoy! :)

P.S. mostly in Jessica's POV

 

Yoona's POV

 

OMO, did they just kissed or what?! Finally this 2 idiots are together? OMG. i am so happy for them! 

 

"so i see you guys are together now huh?" I folded my arms across my chest and smirked at the both of them, who were blushing madly.

 

"well... yes! we are together now!" Suddenly, Seunghyun oppa grabbed Tiffany's hands and looked into her eyes."I'm glad all the misunderstandings were cleared.." They then smile and look at each other lovingly, like they were the only ones in the room. They continued gazing into each other's eyes and honestly, i felt so awkward here arghh.

 

My boyfriend Jiyong then broke the awkward silence. "okay, okay, i get that we two love each other to the moon and back, but we are still here you know.."

 

The two idiots immediately broke apart and blushed a deep shade of red. Seunghyun oppa faked a few coughs and i saw him give Jiyong a death glare and then he smirked at us. oh no, i see revenge twinkling in those eyes!

 

"Hah, what about you two? When's the wedding?" I knew it! Aish this Seunghyun oppa. My face felt hot instantly and i could feel Jiyong stiffen beside me. Tiffany gave us a puzzled look but soon changed into a knowing one when she saw our still interlinked hands. 

 

"Yah, w-what wedding? That's way too--" I could hear Jiyong stutter. Ah, my boyfriend's so cute.

 

"I know i know, you can't wait to get married right?" Aish, not you too, Tiffany!

 

"Yah, stop teasing us alright!" i pouted but all they did was laugh at me. Hmph.

 

"Yah, look! You guys made my baby angry," Jiyong oppa glared at the both of them who were still laughing. He then smile at me and pinched my cheeks. "aww baby don't be mad, just ignore those idiots." i felt my heart race as he carressed my face.

 

"Hey, who are you calling idiots! And hello, you two lovebirds are not alone in this room, we are here too you know!" 

 

"Choi Seunghyun, speak for yourself!" Jiyong oppa reached out and tried to smack Seunghyun oppa on the head but the latter managed to dogde. "You missed!"

 

I  chuckled. Boys are so immature aigoo. Then, out of the corner of my eyes, i saw Tiffany laughing happily along with Seunghyun and Jiyong oppa. Ahh, how i miss that genuine smile of hers.. i 'm glad you finally found your rightful happiness, Tiffany ah. i felt relieved.

 

***

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Yah Jessica ah! You are joking right!? Tell me you're joking..." Aish..this is harder than i thought.

 

"Mianhae Krystal ah.. i know this is hard for you to accept but no, I'm not joking. I already asked my parents to enrol me in a university overseas."

 

"B-but... I don't understand.. w-why the sudden?" Krystal's voiced cracked a few times and i heard her sniffle at the other end. 

 

I drew a deep breath. How should i explain this? Tell her I'm flying to America just because i feel like it? Nah, it won't work, Krystal had known me for years, no way she would not be able to see through the lie. I guess i had no choice but to tell her the truth. Aish.. here goes nothing..

 

" Krytsal, i am really sorry. I..I am not as strong as you think...I can't forget about this whole incident and move on quickly like i want to. I just can't... i need time to heal, and yes, it still hurts alot... I genuinely like Seunghyun oppa you know, even though all along it was only one-sided. I need to get away from here, Krystal ah i hope you will understand..."

 

There was a long pause and some sniffles before she replied, "Yes, i understand now. I will miss you so much Sica ah..How long will you be gone?"

 

"Honestly...I don't know either.."

"W..when will you be leaving?" 

"Tomorrow. My flight is at noon." My voice came out more of a croak. There was an even longer silence and then "Jessica, i hate you so much." was the only thing i heard before the call was disconnected. 

 

Well, i am not surprised. After all, i had been so selfish. But it still hurt that my bestest friend now hated me to the core.. The tears that I had held back came flowing down like a waterfall. Krystal had been my best friend since forever and our bond is closer than anyone could imagine. We couldn't even stand being apart from each other for a day. And i had no idea how long i will be gone. The thought of being miles and miles apart is unimaginable. I don't even know how i would survive there..

 

Suddenly, repeated knocks on the door brought me back to reality. I sighed and got up, thinking it is just another annoying salesperson trying to sell his product. They are so pesistent i swear. I opened the doorand was ready to fire at whoever it was when i was enveloped in a warmest hug ever. "I want to hate you so much.. *sniffle* but i can't."

 

"Aigoo, Krystal ah..." And the crying started once again.

 

***

 

Fast-forward to Tomorrow

 

After all the emotional farewell and countless drops of tears, I was on board the plane heading for Carlifornia. 

 

"Dear passengers, kindly fasten your seatbelts and turn off all electrical appliances. We will taking off in a few minutes."

 

Oh no, i started to panick. I had always hated the feeling of taking off and usually my family will be with me but i am all alone this time. Oh no..what should i do..I felt the plane roaring to life and the panic in my chest grew. I closed my eyes shut and my own body stiffened.

 

"Miss, are you alright?" i heard a voice beside me but i was too afraid to open my eyes.

 

"I..I am afraid of t-taking off.." I stuttered. 

 

"Oh i see...Here, i can hold your hand if you are scared.." I felt his hand on mine and the warmth radiating from it calm me a little. I was still too scared to open my eyes as the plane continued to inclince towards the sky. 

 

After a while, the plane was flying horizontally and i heaved a sigh of relief. The ordeal is over. I then realised i was still holding on to a stranger's hand. Iimmeditely let go and blushed. I look up to thank my savior but no words came out as i gaped at him. The stranger was perfectly, utterly gorgeous. 

 

"I know i'm handsome but you don't have to stare that long, miss." He then chuckled, producing a sound so melodious to my ears. "Ehem, miss?" I snapped back to reality. 

 

"Uhh i-i'm so sorry and thanks..." I blushed and mentally slapped myself for staring. "Ahh, welcome. I'm Park Jaebeom but you call me Jay Park." 

 

"J-Jessica Jung" I managed to squeak out as i can't help but stare at his flawless face again. i really need to stop this habit aish. He grabbed my hand to shake it and smiled, "Nice to meet you Jessica-sshi" OMG his smile make me giddy...

 

Throughout the plane ride, we talked and talked and i felt really comfortable with him like i had known him for a long time. We shared about our past and laughed at our silly childhoods. Occasionally, our hands will brush against each other and i could always feel the sparks of electricity. 

 

After the pane landed and we are getting ready to part ways, i knew i had to confess. "Ehem, you know, I never believed in love at first sight. But after meeting you, i had to change that belief. I think i like you. " 

 

The surprise in his eyes made my heart hurt. Pabo, he proabably doesn't feel the same way. "Ahh t-this is absurd i know. But we probably will not meet again so just bear with me okay. Well, you are a really nice person and very handsome too. I feel so comfortable chatting with you and everytime we had skinship, i felt this electricity and i don't even know why. I mean i only known you for several hours , how could i possibly fall for you right? Well, i realised i did in fact.." I looked down, feeling embarrassed.

There was silence before he spoke. "Well, good to know i'm not the only one."

 

OMO Did i hear correctly? He said.."W-what--"

 

My sentence was cut off when his lips landed on mind. I melted into the kiss and i swear i saw fireworks exploding above our heads. After a few seconds, he then pulled away and grinned, "I think i like you too"

 

However, my face fell as realization hit me. "Carlifornia is so big, we will be getting on with our individual lives and we probably will never see each other again though.. Well, i am going to Stanford University, what about you?" I held out the enrol pass to the university my parents had chose for me. 

 

Instead of answering, he digged into his bag and pull out something that cause my eyes to triple its size. "No way.." His grin spread wider and i can't help but grin too. I can't believe it ! On his hand was an enrol pass just like mine, with the words STAMFORD UNIVERSITY in large block letters. 

 

END


 

Yes, yes it is really the end and the ending was so crappy i can't even.. arghh

Anyway, to those who still stick around and read this crap of a fic, i love you guys so much!

And thank you to every one of my subscriber, commenter, reader! This fic will not be possible without all of your support! :)

Even though it was kinda short, hope you enjoyed this story! 

Okay, see you guys next time! Bye! 

XOXO