Chapter 3 : How it all started (Flashbacks)

A Typical Love Story

Tiffany's POV

 

" Or... Unnie.. Do you.. L-like him too??"

I like him. Of course. Definitely. 

 

~ Flashbacks~

 

It was my first day attending DaeHan University. I was excited, but nervous as well.. a mixture of feelings filled me.

 

My first step into the school compund, i was awed by the interior design and facilities of the school. It was just plain wonderful. Of course, DaeHan Uni is one of the top unis in South Korea.

 

First of, the principal gave a welcome speech and addressed us formally with a warm smile plastered on her face. That woman is nice. 

 

Everyone cheered and clapped as she announced that the first week will be orientation week, and that the objectives are to get to know one another and basically, have fun. 

 

After that was the intoduction of our PSLs (Peer Support Leaders) who will be with us for the whole week. There were 3 PSL, named Jiyong, Park Mi Yeon and last but not least, who set my heart racing, Choi Seunghyun. 

 

Oh my freaking Goddd! Our eyes met and i immediately turned away, blushing deep red. 

 

His eyes were dark brown, fierce, deep and captivating. And hes so cool! KYAaaahh ~ I mentally shrieked.

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

"Hey everyone! My name is Kwon Ji Yong, the girl beside me is Park Mi Yeon and lastly, thats my best buddy, Choi Seunghyun. Nice to meet you guys! Lets get started, shall we? First, everyone get into pairs! "

 

Jiyong introduced and instructed. 

 

I just smiled and saw many girls already drooling a puddle on the floor. But I will never fall for either one of them, hahahah, no way. xD

 

Then, something made me think twice.

 

My eyes met a pair of shy, but at the same time, really mesmerizing and beautiful ones.

 

To my utter disappointment, she turned away from my gaze. I am sooo gonna get her name. 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was still in a daze.

 

Did he just smiled at me or was it my imagination..?

 

" Hellooo, ehm.. Can i pair up with you? "

 

A shy voice speak up beside me. 

 

" Choi Seunghyun.. " I breathed. What a silly mistake! Aigoo..

 

" Mwol? "

 

" I mean, ehem, sure! My name is Tiffany! Nice meeting you! "

 

I flashed my widest smile and shook her hands.

 

" Mines Yoona. " 

 

"Let's go then!" I pushed the lingering thoughts earlier to the back of my mind as i concentrated on the games.

 

Narrator's POV

 

After a few sessions of orientation games, it was break time.

 

Yoona and Tiffany had gotten closer to each other and they were having lunch at the corner bench, exchanging contacts and talking about their hobbies and interests, etc.

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

Now here's my chance! 

 

I just have to get someone with me. 

 

"Jiyong ah! Lets go there. " I grinned, dragging his elbow while straightening my shirt.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"For what? Yah, im still eating! You!"

 

" Please~~" Seunghyun plead while aeygo - ing.

 

Honestly, i am disgusted. But he seldom pleads people and i guess, its must be a huge deal this time.

 

" Alright, alright. Just stop that."

 

" Thanks dude! Love youuuu! " And he blow me kisses.

 

WTS? EEWW?!

 

We started making our way towards .. GOD KNOWS WHERE! 

 

Well, GOD KNOWS! To a table, which sat two really gorgeous girls.

 

I couldnt help but stare at her, the one with long, silky brown hair flowing a little in the slight breeze.

 

She was laughing with full, which i thinks looks really cute. I like girls who doesnt hide their personalities. It makes them unique. She had such special eyes too. Just my type.

 

They were now staring at us, finally acknowledging our presence. 

 

And theres only one word to describe. Awkward ~

 

Yoona's POV

 

I felt a heavy gaze on me and looked up. 

 

Ahhh! Its Jiyong! That guy! 

 

Why is he staring at me?

 

My heart skipped a beat as i stared right into his soft brown eye, searching for answers. But all i gotten was charm..

 

Tilting my head, I sense Seunghyun is also looking at Tiffany.

 

" Ehem, Hi guys, anything wrong? This is not a staring contest~ " I tired to sound natural, killing the awkward atmosphere that is enveloping us.

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

" Y-Yea. I just wanted to ask, hows orientation so far? Are your enjoying yourself? "

 

CRAP! SEUNGHYUN PABO, ASK FOR NAMES!

 

Both of the girls nodded and smiled sweetly at us.

 

" What are your names, girls?" Jiyong smirked a bit at me.

 

I just mentally face palmed myself.

 

Narrator's POV

 

The four of them exchanged contacts and chatted a bit, still slightly awkward to each other, especially among the two couples (you should know right? xDD)

 

As the days passed by, they got to know each other better and became really good friends. Love is still in the air, but they were all too shy to confess...

 

Finally, the orientation week is over and they had to go back to their own schedules. They will still meet up, but very seldom as everyone is busy and packed.

 

~End Of Flashbacks~

 

 


 

I know, I know. this update is way too draggy right

Well, I tried my best. T^T

Please continue to support and comment on my story! Tell me if u like it so far or not so i can improve. :D

Anyway, the two couples GYOON and TOPFANY! (: Do u like the pairings?

I think they looked sweet together, so..YEAHH ^^ Hehehe. Read on alrights!