Chapter 8 : Things Get Complicated [Part I]

A Typical Love Story

Tiffany's POV

 

When i saw Yoona, she was smiling like an idiot. 

 

Upon seeing me, her expression immediately changed into a serious and concerned one.

 

" Fany ah, " Her voice is dangerously soft.

 

"Tell me what's wrong."

 

"Eh?.. what's wrong? nothing's wrong.."

 

" Why did you run away from him?"

 

At the mention of him, my heart ached. 

 

"I..I.."

 

I sighed.

 

"Fany, tell me."

 

She looked right into my eyes.

 

"Fine.. But you must respect the decision i made..."

 

With a deep breath, i told her everything.

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

I was walking towards the deserted little garden at the back of the school compound for some air when i heard sobbings in the distance.

 

Curiosity got the better of me and i walked closer, hiding behind a huge tree, and can't help but eavesdrop.

 

" I dont know, Yoona! She.. Jessica just confess that she likes him.. And and *sniffs* you know how she is adopted into my family. I'm her only sister... I can't bear to hurt her you know! "

 

Eh? What's this? Yoona..? Isn't she best friends with Tiffany?! And isn't that Tiffany crying? Omo.. my heart ached seeing her like this...

 

" But Fany you like him too right? And i believed he likes you too. When you deliberately escape from him that time, i saw his pained and worried expression. He really care for you.. Alot. Do you know??"

 

Wait a minute.. that 'him', it is me.. And what Yoona said was perfectly right. In fact, i love her. Its like love at first sight.. My heart was really shattered when she ran away from me that time. Speaking of which...

 

" Yoona, you know i can't love him! And i never would. Jessica...It was so tough for her that time, she suffered so much.. And now when she finally found her true love, being a sister, of course i must go all out for her, right?"

 

Huh? what is this..?! Who is that Jessi-- CRAAAAAAACKKKK... Holy ! Curse that branch! 

 

I instaneously ran. Before they discover me.

 

SOMEONE's POV

 

Oh, so he was listening too..

 

I manage to catch a glimpse of Seunghyun sshi before he took off like a rocket without sound.

 

Anyway.. i was right! It is a pity Seunghyun sshi did not get to hear it.. the confession i mean.  So the rumours are true! Tiffany unnie does like him! And sadly, Sica is like the third party here.. Eottokhe?

 

 


 

Hey all, this is the new updated chapter 8. Once again, sorry for the confusion! ><

Guess who is the SOMEONE ! I think its pretty obvious.. ~~

Oh, and i wanted to spread this message, please support our AFF moderator wholeheartedly! He tried his best to

keep this site running, for us so we should be grateful. Mod, fighting ! :)