Accident

A Typical Love Story

Jessica's POV

 

"J-Jessica, it's not what you--"

 

Without knowing it, my hands flew aross her cheek . She stumbled to the ground, shock and hurt visible on her face. For a moment, i regretted my actions. Afterall, she is my unnie and i was too harsh. 

However, anger soon took over me. Seunghyun oppa had rushed over to unnie to help her up. I felt a stab on my heart when i see this. My whole body jerked a little but i managed to keep my firm stand. 

"Why? W-why did you lie to me? WHY?! "

Unnie flinched at my loud voice and refused to look at me. I heard her apologise again and again but that's not what i wanted. Shaking my head, i dashed out of the room. I couldn't believe it, why would unnie do this to me?

 

Outside the music room, i came face to face with Krystal. I immediately crumble into her arms as the tears came. 

 

Krystal's POV 

 

"Why? W-why did you lie to me? WHY?! "

Seeing Jessica's pained expression, i felt a pang of guilt. I had wanted to tell her many times, but its either i could not bring up the topic or i really had no idea how to start. 

After a moment of silence, Jessica came running out. Upon seeing me, her tears flowed down as she cried in my arms. I felt even more guilty then. "I..I'm sorry Jessica. Actually i knew it a couple of days ago, i just.. i did not know how to break it to you--"

Jessica jerked away from my embrace and stood up harshly. 

"W-what?! You mean.. OMG. Wow, even you too?!"

 

Before i had a chance to reply, Tiffany unnie and Seunghyun sshi came rushing out. 

 

"Jessica, i'm sorry. I..I didn't mean to. I just..just.. I-I.." Tiffany unnie sobbed out. Seunghyun sshi then went to pat her on the shoulders before advancing towards Jessica, with a apologetic expression.

 

"Actually Jessica, it was all my fault. I should have made my feelings clear to both of you earlier. I-I am sorry Jessica. Listen to--"

 

"ANDWAE! I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN! I am such a pabo! I-I HATE ALL OF YOU LIARS! " Jessica screamed and pointed to each one of us. After that, she backed away and dashed out of the school, leaving the 3 of us stunned. 

 

Tiffany unnie, who reacted the fastest, took off after Jessica. I exchanged worried glances with Seunghyun sshi and we quickly followed. 

 

Narrator's POV

 

Jessica ran and ran. Her head was hurting, her legs were aching. But the most painful one was her heart. The truth came so hard and sudden that she had not had time to digest. All she knows is, she had to get away from them. Absent-mindedly and obviously not in her right state of consciousness, Jessica did not realised she was crossing the road without looking for traffic. 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"Jessica, Jessica! Look out!!!" I hollered at the top of my lungs as i saw her crossing the road when it was a red light. Out of the corner of my eyes, i noticed a black car speeding towards her figure. Oh God, oh God, NOO! This can't happen! "JESSICAAA!"

 

With all my might, i pushed her out of danger's way. I saw her tumbled to the roadside and heaved a sign of relief. However, a loud screech of tyres brought me to my senses and yes, the black car was skidding towards me. I had no time to react. 

 

And then it all happened so fast. I heard screams of my name and the next second, the impact sent me flying and a sharp, excruciating pain erupted from my sides. I could feel my body hit the rough gravel road and then everything went blank. 

 


Hahaha, what a crappy description of the accident. LOL

Anyway it took me awhile to upload this, i'm so sorry. With holidays coming up, i will be able to update more often? (hopefullyXD)

SOO... OMG TIFFANY GOT HIT. WHAT NOW?