Hospital Part 2

A Typical Love Story

STILL IN THE HOSPITAL 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

"Okay, we are all done. Thank you Seunghyun-sshi. Please rest well. " The nurse smiled at me before removing the tube from my arm. I half smiled and half winced from the pain. 

I watched as the nurse hurried away and sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose and closing my eyes. 

 

I have never been fond of injections and needles, let alone tubes inserting right into my veins. And yet i did not even think twice to donate blood toTiffany. *sigh* I guess i love her too much. I can't bear to lose her again. 

 

FLASHBACK from a couple of hours ago. 

 

I rushed out of the school building after Tiffany did and when i reached the road just outside of our school , I almost fainted right then and there. Because there lying on the road, bleeding nd unconscious, is my beautiful Tiffany. I ran as fast as my shaky legs could towards her lifeless form. I was crying so badly as i hugged her body on the road. 

 

"I can't lose you, Tiffany ah! Tiffany! My Tiffany!" I was crying and bawling like a three year old but i could not care less. 

 

Soon, i felt someone prying Tiffany away. "Let go!" I had screamed and regretted. "Seunghyun-sshi..." Someone spoke and i lifted my head to see Krystal standing beside a group of paramedics and an unconscious Jessica on a stretcher. What..? 

 

I released Tiffany from my embrace and staggered backwards as the paramedics took over and hoised Tiffany onto a stretcher before pushing her into the ambulance. I was still in a state of shock then. 

 

Throughout the journey, i kept holding her hand. I couldn't let go, I'm afraid if i did, she will be gone. I prayed and prayed she will be fine.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"owww" I groaned as i felt a stinging pressure on my arm.

"Ah mianhae oppa!" I flipped open my eyes and saw her apologetic smile. "It's okay..er" I awkwardly removed her hands on my arm. I swear a flash of hurt in her eyes. "Ahh.. I just want to thank you. You had done so much for unnie. And.. don't worry, she love you too. "

 

"Jessica..."

 

"No, no, Seunghyun oppa. I understand. I am such a fool. And you are a fool too. You love Tiffany unnie. Why didn't you realise it earlier? None of this would have happen then..no, i'm not saying this is your fault because it was all mine..."

 

"Jessica...I-i have always treated you as a sister. I am sorry for giving you any false hope. I-"

 

"It's okay oppa. Just.. Treat Tiffany unnie well neh? You two are a match made in heaven, i'm certain unnie will accept youafter i'm out of the picture. Fighting oppa! I wish--"

 

I leaned in and gave her hug. She flinched a little before relaxing and i smiled. "Thank you, Jessica." 

 

She broke away from the hug first and said, " Well, i guess that's a goodbye hug neh?" I chuckled when i hear her laughter. "I'm glad we are still friends." 

 

"You bet." 

 


sooo this chap is in Seunghyun's POV. how was it? yeah i know its very short but its just to make things clearer. 

Tiffany will wake up in the next chap! And there will beTOPFANY moments too! /yayy

I guess this fic is ending soon....