Chapter 6 : Escape

A Typical Love Story

Tiffany's POV

 

I tried to smile my widest while walking to school.

 

It's another new day, the past is already history.

 

At the break of dawn, I had made a promise to myself never to cry over such things again. I'm already 23 for God sake. ._. Why is my heart so fragile??

 

Anyway, I had tried really hard to forget everything about him and drained all my feelings away.

 

Yea, thats the attitude! Tiffany Hwang, Fightingg!~

 

"Fany ahh!! "

 

I felt arms circling my waist. aish, this Im Yoona~

 

" Chinjia gwenchanayo? "

 

"Yeas yessss, Grandma Im~"

 

We chuckled and linked arms,walking into the school building.

 

The whole journey, Yoona did not enquired about yesterday night, and i thanked God for that.

 

That's Yoona for you, she is concerned and caring, but she is not the bugging-till-you-die-die-must-speak type unless it is REALLY serious. Like the sky had fallen or what.. If not she will respect your privacy. But being naggy is another thing.

 

Okay, we were climbing the stairs to the 6th floor teaching block, which literally , and when we were turning the corner, I bump into someone.

 

I was getting ready to open my mouth and scold.. but that someone looked like him. My crush-ED Choi Seunghyun.. Could it be..? I suddenly felt happy, but nervous as well.

 

The first feature that i caught was his eyes. i mean, duuhh, it is shining and y and all.. :3

 

I immediately looked down. Andwae! My heart should not waver!!! I almost forgot about Sica's feelings! I'm such a bad unnie.. 

 

Once again, i felt my nose turns sour... Uh oh.. NOO!

 

I cant break my promise!~ 

 

I gulped down all my feelings that were threatening to show.

 

" Oh, Tiffany Sshi! Yoona Sshi! A-anyeoung!~ "

 

" Ahh, Seunghyun-sshi! Annyeounghasaeyo! Long time no see already! "

 

It IS him! >_< Eottokhe ??!!

 

"Uhh.. Hi Seunghyun sshi.."

 

My eyes looked everywhere but him.

 

" Mianhae.. I need to get to class early! "

 

And i dashed off. Aishhh! You're a coward and an idiot pabo! 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

Ahh, i bumped into this petite girl..

 

I looked up, wanted to say sorry.. But i saw Yoona-sshi! 

 

Ahh.. And Fany-sshi. I was surprised.. It has been a really long time since we last met.. Aigoo..

 

She still looked as stunning and ever~ Our gaze met for a while and i meediately break into a smile. (:

 

" Oh, Yoona-sshi! Tiffany-sshi! A-anyeoung! "

 

" Ahh, Seunghyun-sshi! Annyeounghasaeyo! Long time no see already! "

 

" Uhh.. Hi, Seunghyun-sshi " She is not looking at me..

 

Ehh..What's with her? Aint she happy to see me? I mean, we were friends right.. Could it be she had forgotten me already? ):

 

I felt my smile dropped to the ground when she said : " Mianhae.. I need to get to class early! " And she dashed off without a goodbye.

 

Why is she escaping from me? Oh hell, what happen? I stoned there. 

 

I looked at Yoona.. Maybe she will know the answer. 

 

Yoona's POV

 

Wait. What?! She just ran off? What the hell?

 

Aish, this pabo.. Eottokhe..

 

Seunghyun-sshi looked at me, his sad eyes asking for an answer. I hesitated before speaking.

 

" Err.. Mianhae. I also dont know why Fany is behaving like this.. I will go find and her! Don't worry! We will catch up soon alright? Annyeoung!"

 

With that, i ran in the direction that Fany had gone. 

 

I MUST get to the bottom of this now. This IS SERIOUS...

 

 


 

 

Yey!! I managed to update a chapt though i am having my exams starting next week.. ^^

And don't worry, Sica will appear soon (i guess) ><

Till next time!