You're The One

A Typical Love Story

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

"Hey Yoona!"

I was waiting for Jiyong oppa to walk to school together when i heard my name. And yes, i ditched my best friend for my boyfriend. *sighh* what a b!tch i am D:

I turned around and found Seunghyun oppa smiling at me. Looks like Jiyong oppa really had a talk with him last night. I grinned back. "Neh, Seunghyun Oppa?"

 

"Uhm.. I was wondering.. can you arrange for Tiffany to meet up with me? I-I have to tell her something important.. And if i asked she would not have agree.."

He glance at me nervously, a hand rubbing the back of his neck. 

 

I couldn't help but laugh. He looks so funny when he's nervous. Aigoo.. >< He give me a curious look.

"uhm, aigoo, of course! I am glad you FINALLY realise your feelings Seunghyun oppa! You took a looong time!" Remind me to thank Jiyong later.

 

"Y-yah!"

A blush creep to his cheeks and i laughed again. But soon i got serious.

 

"Anyway..oppa. i'm sure you know Tiffany's situation. Despite all that, she really really loves you. It's just that.. well, you know. Just don't hurt her any deeper okay! She may seem strong and determined but everytime she sees you, she crumbles..."

 

"Oh.. Don't worry Yoona! I know what to do."

Seeing the determination on his face, i managed a smile. "Okay, then wait at the music room at  7am later. I will make sure she turn up. Fighting, oppa!"

 

Hopefully this will change Tiffany's heart...I kept my fingers crossed. 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"Yoboseyo? Yoona? Yah, where were you?"

Earlier, Yoona told me she had something on and could not walk to school with me, leaving me all alone. Hmph.

"A-aniya. I had something on. " i rolled my eyes. What's so secret that she can't tell her best friend? 

"Anyway, " she continued. " Could you help me go to the music room? I realise i left my scores there yesterday and i had something on in the morning --" Again with the "something one" haish...

" Araso araso. You owe me one Im Yoona! Hmph"

After ending the call, i walked towards the music room and sure enough when i entered, her neatly binded music scores were sitting on top of the grand piano. The sleek and polished piano caught my eyes and before i knew it, i was sitting on the chair comfortably, fingers skilfully flying over the keys as i played. Ahh.. it's been a while.. I closed my eyes and relaxed into the melodious music. All my troubles seemed to be gone. 

However, that was not long-lasting. A round of applause brought me to my senses and i stopped abruptly, shocked. Standing there, clapping his hands and smiling his mega-watt simle, was the subject of all my troubles.

 

Why? Why must he appear now? Why.. I flinched abit as he walked closer to me. All the pain coming back.

"Wow, that was amazing, Tiffany-sshi. I mean it. " Somehow, seeing his face and smile hurts too much. I looked down, trying to keep my tears at bay.

"Gwenchana?" Still, i am not answering. 

"You are the one, Tiffany ah.." My heart skipped a beat. W-what? "I know everything, Fany ah. And after much thinking, you are the one i love. It hurts me to see you suffering like this. I love you Tiffany." At this instant, the indifferent facade that i struggled to put up came crashing down. 

"W-who told you? who told you?! " I shouted, tears falling down my face. This Im Yoona, how could she? 

"That's not important, Fany ah. D-don't you love me..?" I heard his voice cracked and saw a hurt expression crossed his face. Part of me wanted to hug him and say 'i love you' but Jessica's image keep showing in my mind. 

"That's not it! I-i do love you! But! but! I'm sorry but we can't--" 

" If you are saying about Jessica-sshi, i already realised my feelings for her and it's just siblings love. I love her and care for her like a real little sister. But you're different, my heart beats faster everytime i see you. When you're smiling, i found myself smiling too. And it really hurts to see you cry. Tiffany ah, i love you so much..." The sincerity in his eyes made me cry harder. 

"I..I.." 

Just then, a figure appeared at the door. 

"Jessica?!" 

The figure walked towards the both of us, her eyes blazng with anger but mostly hurt. 

"J-Jessica, It's not what you--" i felt myself losing balance and a stinging pain on my left cheek. 

 


 

Hellooooo guys! 

HAHAH i told you there will be drama! 

Well, good and bad in this chapter. TopFany confessed to each other! <3 But, poor Jessica heard everything(almost) and is hurt. Aigoo.. eottokhe..