The Date

A Typical Love Story

3 PM @ Starbucks 

 

Kwon Jiyong's POV

 

"Aish, this Im Yoona, she's late!"

 

I grumbled, slurping at my Iced Americano. 

I had chosen the booth by the window, in a corner of the small cafe as it feels cozy. 

Just then, the little bell attached on the doors sounded as someone walked in. 

Even from the corner, i can see her clearly. 

Im Yoona. She was wearing a simple checkered shirt, and denim skinny jeans. But damn, she still looked stunning. 

Wow, my heart is beating fast just looking at her. 

Has i really fallen for this beautiful girl once again?

 

Yoona's POV

 

I fixed my shirt and hair before pushing open the doors. Here goes nothing. 

Once i enter the shop, i went straight to the register, ordering a cup of Iced Caramel Macchiato, my favourite. 

I was slightly panicking, wondering if the *ehem* date, will turn out well. 

After receiving my order, i searched the cafe and spotted him in one of the booths by the corner. Hmm.. it looked cozy.

I grinned while making my way towards him, cheeks slightly tinted red. He looked simply amazing, even though he was just wearing a casual tshirt with a black jacket over and jeans. 

Has i really fallen for this handsome man once again? 

 

"Yah, you're late!"

He shouted, slightly pouting as i took my seat. 

Although it is cute but, 

"Yah, why are you shouting! i was just late by 2 minutes!"

I pouted back. Seriously he is making a big fuss. 

 

Kwon Jiyong's POV

 

I had no idea why i was shouting. Aigoo.. anyway this Im Yoona is seriously adorable. 

"Araso, araso. Anyway, I haven't seen Tiffany for a long time, why not the 4 of us meet again, and catch up the old times? "

Come to think of it, we had been really busy and I missd the 4 of us chatting together like before. And Seunghyun hyung used to have a thing for Tiffany right? I wonder if they had gotten together like *ahem* us. 

 

"Well.. there is something had to tell you.."

I could sense the uneasiness in her voice and the way she refuse to meet my eyes. "What's wrong?"

 

~Hence, Yoona told Jiyong everything, from how Tiffany and Seunghyun loves each other, how they can't be together because of Tiffany.. and all the complicated matters. ~

 

"Aish, this pabo hyung!" I cried in despair after hearing what had happened. 

 

"Yeah, and did i mention Seunghyun oppa did kiss Jessica before? And now he got Jessica's hopes up and about the confession.. "

 

She frowned, biting her lips.

 

"Don't worry, i will talk to him, i promise. This pabo hyung.. Now stop frowning alright? You look beautiful when you smile."

 

I reached out for her hands and clutched them tightly, assuring her with a gentle smile. 

 

Yoona's POV

 

The warmth of his hands radiate throughout my body, making me forget all the troubles.

I am thankful that he is by my side, helping me, assuring me. 

 

"Thank you..Jiyong oppa.." I smiled at him gently.

 

"Ahh..gwenchana. You look tired, let's go home neh?"

 

With that, he walked me home (my home is near Starbucks), our hands interwined with each other's. The silence is a comfortable one.

 

Kwon Jiyong's POV

 

I interwined my hand with hers and we walked to her house in a comfortable silence. After a few minutes, she spoke.

 

"Well, we reached. Uh Jiyong.. thanks so much for today, really. I'm really glad-" 

 

Before she could finish, i pulled her in and plant a kiss on her forehead. I chuckled at the dazed girl before muttering, "Yah, stop saying thank you! This is what a BOYFRIEND is suppossed to do right? Now don't worry about it and rest! Annyeong~" 

 

She seem to be surprised at the kiss and the 'boyfriend' thing. Well, I chuckled again, my adorable Yoong. 

 

"Y-Yah! Araso, Grandpa Kwon-- I mean BOYFRIEND ~ Annyeong!" She broke into a smile and skipped into the house. 

 

I had really fell for this dorky angel. 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

 "Oppa, are you okay? Why did you left so hurriedly? Anyway.. i want to confess something.. Uhm.. I really like you, Seunghyun oppa. And.. this is not a joke. Well, I thought for very long and even my most trusted sister supported me. Gahh, this is so embarrassing . uhmm..You don't have to reply me now oppa. Goodnight! :P"

 

I switched off my phone, a headache forming. 

 

"Aishhh so it's true... Jessica is Tiffany's sister who has a crush on me! And i did kissed her before--Why did i even do that?! And-dammit!"

I groaned in frustration, screeching into the driveway of my house. 

 

---

 

I was lying on the couch, a beer bottle in hand. At times like this, having a drink will help me bring away the troubles. Not permanent though. Anyway--

 

*BANGBANGBANG*

 

"HYUNGGGG!"

 

I really want to ignore this, If i ignore, it will go away right?

 

*BANGBANGBANG* "YAH HYUNG YOU LAZY ! OPEN THE DO--"

 

"Yah! Stop the screaming u idiot! What if the neighbours complain?" I hissed. Have i mention this dongsaeng of mine is so annoying? 

He did not say anything and just walked in like he own the place. "Seriously, calm your hyung."

GRRR speaking of annoying. I shut the door and signed. 

 

"So what do you want at this hour, Kwon Jiyong?" 

 

"Yah, drinking at home, alone? You must be really troubled huh?" He commented in a mocking tone, settling down on the couch. MY couch. 

 

"Seriously, i am not in a good mood today, so if you're not gonna help, please leave." I muttered tiredly, the headache from before still not subsiding. 

 

"Okay, okay," He held up his hands, face suddenly turning serious. "Hyung, i know all about it. Everything. Everything between Tiffany and you. I know why she is avoiding you."

 

My breath hitched in my throat. Why?! i really want to know..

 

"It's not because she doesn't love you, hyung. It's because this sister of hers, Jessica, has a cruch on you. As an elder sister, Tiffany does not want her sister to get hurt again and hence, she sacrificed her love and encourage her sister to well, confess to you and hopefully, you will accept her."

 

"But Tiffany's always the one in my heart! " I protested, clutching to my heart. It hurts. "It hurts to see her avoiding me.."

 

Jiyong came closer and pat me on the shoulder. "I know, hyung. I can see you two really love each other to the moon and back. But, what about Jessica?"

 

He's right. What about Jessica? 

 

"Well, i admit i felt really happy when we spent time together and i always wanted to be by her side to protect her. But that is not love... is it?" I buried my face in my hands, confused of my own feelings.

 

"Yes, it is love. It's sibling love. You love her and want to protect her like she is your little sister."

 

Thats right! It's siblings love! I have always love and care for her like a dear sister of mine! But that kiss.. and the confession yesterday.. she must really think i like her! 

 

"But, I once kissed her before. Don't ask me why, i seriously don't know what came over me that time. And she confessed to me just just now..How should i reject her? She will get hurt.."

 

"Ahh hyung, then this is your own problem, settle it yourself. Ask yourself, who is the one you truly love and want to be with forever? All i can say is, in love, someone is bound to get hurt. Jessica deserved someone better. You should talk to her, before she is hurt even deeper. Good luck, hyung."

 

He gave me a hug and stood up to leave. "Thanks bro." I muttered and smiled. This dongsaeng can be annoying and he is definitely wise! Wait a minute.. something's fishy.

 

"Wait a minute, how do you know all these?" Speaking of which, how did he know? 

 

"Ahh, Yoona told me.." He scratched the back of his neck, looking down. 

 

"Yoona? Whoaa you guys are like?? " I held up two fingers and interwined them together. Never underestimate Kwon Jiyong!

 

He nodded shyly, blushing abit. "Hahaha you're blushing?! Wow, even the almighty Kwon Jiyong blushes! Araso, congrats you two! " I teased, laughing at the red face in front of me. 

"Aishh. Shut up, hyung!!"

--- 

 

Wait for me Tiffany. You are the one i want to be with, forever. 

 

 


 

 

Yay, I am able to update again! :)

YESSS Seunghyun finally realised his feelings! 

More drama is going to come so brace yourself! Well, if you are really hoping for TOPFANY moments, I'm sorry but you have to wait a while longer~ Muahahaha!