Chapter 4 : Her Answer

A Typical Love Story

Tiffany's POV

 

So, thats basically how we met.. It's been a year and we had not met each other for like 8 months? Except for Yoona, my best chingu, whom i saw everyday. *sigh*

 

I didnt even know if he forgotten me already.. There was just no sign of him.. until when Sica told me about it.

 

~Back to reality~

 

" I... No... Of course not! Hahhah.. he's just my PSL last year, nothing more... You should confess! I support you.. Ehem, I'll get going first~" 

 

I said and force out a smile at Sica before picking up my bag and leaving hurriedly. 

 

I need to get out of here.

 

Jessica's POV

 

" Unnie! " 

 

Aish, whats wrong with her? Took so long to answer.. Oh well, i'll go meet up with Kyrstal to tell her the good news then ~ ! ^^

 

I heaved a sigh of relief before dialling her number.. 

 

Tiifany's POV

 

i walked aimlessly without a clue.

 

Soon, i found myself in a soju house.

 

Great, just great. A couple of soju.. maybe it will numb my mind and clear all thoughts of reality.

 

Shots after shots i drank, no one came to bother me.

 

As i gulped down the alcohol, it dawned on me why i said no to Sica's question earlier.

 

I wanted to protect her... From another heartbreak, another painful love. And for once, let her pursue her own happiness.

 

Because since young, Sica has been really quiet and careful, always giving in to me too, afraid to speak up, afraid that whatever she do or say will anger me or my parents, and hence, got kicked out of the house.

 

At a young age of 5, she lost her parents in a car crash and received a huge blow, with nobody by her side to comfort her, I would never be able to understand the pain. And that what i felt now is nothing compared to hers. She may seem strong and tough girl on the outside, but actually, she's really fragile..

 

And when she finally found love, thniking that he will shower her with happiness and care, that bastard cheated on her and inflicted pain in her heart. That scarred her, crushed her heart into a million pieces and thus, she had not open up to any guy until now.

 

Seunghyun must be a really special guy to her.. I could see it in her eyes. How the sparks always flew when she talked about him..

 

Sica has suffered enough and i had never done anything for her before so now, im willing to give up my love, sarcrifice my happiness in exchange for her to be happy. That's the least i can do. Though it will surely freaking hurts, but time heals all wounds, and hopefully, I'll be able to move on.

 

Everything will be alright...

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

Tiffany walked out of the soju house, in a drunken state.

 

She swayed in the breeze, walking unsteadily on the streets

 

A while later, she was crying and laughing.. at how silly she is.. at how things turn out.. at the cruel reality..

 

Tiffany's POV

 

" HAHAHA. i'm such a pabo! PABO!~ Hahha... Tiffany ah.. " 

 

I chuckled, then sigh.. What's done is done already.. there's no point crying over spilled milk..

 

As i reached my doorstep, i quickly wiped away my tears and try to look as sober as possible.

 

" Fany ah!!! Why are -- "

 

" Appa, umma, don't worry! It is Yoona's birthday! she wanted to celerate it earlier so i accompanied her! Just a couple of shots only.. " 

 

I replied before they could finish their sentence and dashed up to my bedroom.. 

 

Lucky Sica had not reached home.. 

 

 

 

 Ommomomo.. Fany ah.. T^T