Chapter 1 : The "Accident"

A Typical Love Story

Jessica's POV

 

" Neh.. Araso! Annyeoung Unnie! I'll see you there! " I exclaimed happily into the phone.

 

It was Fany unnie who called, asking me to meet her, together with Appa and Omma at Seoul's number 1 Samgyupsal House. It has been a long time since i last saw my parents -ehem- foster parents.

 

Well, my story goes like this: I was 5 then, both my parents had passed away in a car crash and I was lonely, cold and crying my eyes out when some kind soul put me in an orphanage.

 

After a few weeks, i calmed down and behaved really well. So of course, since imma such a sweet girl cheeky, i was adopted by the Hwang Family soon after. They showered me with love and care.. Fatherly love.. Motherly love.. Sisterly love.. They didnt treat me as an outsider but i could tell they still dote on Tiffany Unnie more.. Well, my story ends here.

 

*squels* *squeals* smiley

 

I skip across the road, so excited that i forgot to look for oncoming vehicles. And .. unfortuantely.. when i finally remember to look to my right, it was all too late.. I came face to face with a van.. heading towards my way in full speed.

 

I was immobilised to the ground so I just close my eyes, waiting for the grim reaper to come and collect me... 

 

Seunghyun's POV 

 

" Mianhae Ji Yong ! Give me a min, i'll be right ---- " My phone crashed to the ground as i sprinted towards the road, where a frightened girl is about to be knocked down by a van.

 

"Aishttt.. Girls nowadays..They should be more careful ! " I muttered under my breath as I pushed the both of us to the side of the road, almost falling but i held onto her in the nick of time.

 

She still has her eyes closed and a confused look on her face.

 

" Eh? Am i in heaven now? Where's the grim reaper? Omo.. Why is there no pain? "

 

I chuckled lightly at her childish murmurs,  staring at her beautiful,flawless face then her soft, pink lips.

 

Inching closer to her face, I plant a light peck on her lips. 

 

Its just too alluring.

 

Jessica's POV 

 

Chuckles? Why are there laughters? And i could feel something around my waist...Hmm.. And there is something wet on my lips. Wait. WHAT THE HELL? My lips?!

 

My eyes flew open. I was downright shocked.

 

" Y-Yah!! "

 

The person.. the guy was so close to my face that i could feel his hot breath, his lips hovering just centimeters above mine.

 

He quickly released his arms around my waist, startled by my sudden shriek. and looked away.

 

I felt myself turning red like a tomato. My heart is thumping against my ribcage at a rate of 250 b/min ! blush 

 

I mean, He's damn hot ! OMO.. And he just kissed me.. Those lips.. Those seductive brown eyes.. I could kiss and stare at them all day long... I thought dreamily.

 

" A-Ahem. Are you okay miss? M-Mianhae.. I coudn't control myself.. " His voice.. Oh so y.. *drools*

 

"Hey, are you alrights??" He asked. Louder this time.

 

" Yea.. I'm fine.. Why did you kissed me? "I blurted out the last few words. And regret the next moment.

 

Oh no! What am i doing?? This is soo awkwardd! >_< I could see him fidget a little, uncomfortably. I mentally face-palmed myself.

 

*coughs* "Hahahahah. I mean, thanks for saving me just now! I should try this more often so i can get saved by a hot guy i guess!" I laughed, trying to kill the awkward atmosphere between us.

 

" Yah! Dont say that! I wont be around to save you everytime so be careful next time araso??"

 

He then glanced at his watch.

 

"! Im late!! He is gonna kill me! Erm, sorry miss, i gotta go, be careful! " And with that he sprinted off. 

 

" Suree! Its nice meeting you and gomawoyo! " 

 

i smiled, while talking to the air. 

 

WHOA... That was.. Amazing ! Its been a long time since my heart beats so fast ! 

 

The first time was when i fell in love with one of my classmates in high school but he cheated on me a few weeks later and broke my heart. Literally. 

 

Anyway.. 

Aigoo.. Whats his name?? Omo.. i forgot to ask! Hmm.. Well i'm gonna find out then!

 

*TONIGHT~ TONIGHT~ TONIGHT~ TONIGHTTTT~ !! *

 

My phone's ringtone started playing loudly.

 

" Yoboseyo?" I answered dreamily.

 

" YAHH! JESSICA JUNG! WHERE ARE YOU?! "

 

Uh oh.. T.T

 


 

Annyeoung! Well, the first chpt is up!

Love is in the air! ~ Looks like our ice princess Sica is in love! ^^

Well, Mianhae, i know this is short but theres more to come so stay tuned alrights!

Please subscibe and comment ! :D