~• { 9 } •~

Obsession (Jungkook × reader)

"LEANNNNNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!" Jungkook was casually stood at the bedroom door of Leanne's locked room.
"What?" She said, sounding frustrated and annoyed.
"Come out here, I need to ask you something!"
"Nope: I need to finish this essay and if I don't, I'll blame you anways. So shoo"
"I'll take your phone for a week."
"Take it, I've got my laptop anyway~"
"I'll tell Bangtan you're biggest secret"
"Tell them! They're like my brothers anyway"
"Fine; I didn't want to end it at this, but, I'll - I'll make Namjoon Hyung break the rice cooker so you won't be able to eat ri-"

The older heard a loud, shocked gasp, followed by foreign mumbling which was most likely her cursing at him in another language over the noise footsteps heading towards the door as he said his dialogue, and almost immediately the door was opened once he mentioned 'rice'.

"What do you want?" His younger sister asked, still in her pajamas with her hair all messed up.
"Aigoo, good morning to you too yeodongsaeng~" Jungkook cooed, squishing her cheeks and therefore annoying Leanne even more.
"If you just made me come here for nothing, you're dead" She said, in a very, very serious tone.
"OK - what is your ideal confession?"
Leanne looked taken back at his sudden request.
"One, is this for (Y/N)? Two, you do realise you could've asked Jimin right? And three, thank you for wasting 5 minutes of my essay-writing time. Love you!" She said, right before closing her door and going back to writing her essay.

Jungkook sighed and went to the lounge, dialling Jimin's number in the process since only himself and Leanne were at the dorm at the time.

But he was taken aback by what he heard.

"Hello?" An unknown female voice answered, making Jungkook suspicious.
"Umm, why are you on Hyung's phone?"
"Ah I'll call him now-"
"Who's that, Jagi?" He heard Jimin's voice ask the unknown female, sounding unaware that his girlfriend's brother was on the other end of the line.

After hearing the word 'jagi' Jungkook immediately put down the phone.

He couldn't believe it.

His very own Jimin Hyung was cheating on his baby sister.

He couldn't handle it.

He buried his face into his now shaking hands, silently sobbing at the shocking news he just received, making sure Leanne couldn't hear his weak cries. She was completely oblivious and innocent to the current situation.

He felt the need to tell someone; and his fingers in instinct went to him calling (Y/N). He didn't know why, but something inside him told him to, and so he did.

"(Y/N)..." he weakly said into the phone, his breath hitching.
"Jungkook, what happened?!" She sounded more concerned than anything - and he really needed it.
He didn't answer her question, leaving them both in silence, until she broke the silence.
"Right, I'm coming over"
Jungkook's eyes immediately widened  at her statement.
"No, don't, we'll meet up at the café near the dorm in 10 minutes"
She quickly answered with a hum of approval before Jungkook ended the call.

He went to the bathroom to freshen himself up, and changed into some presentable clothes - he, of course, had to look presentable for his (Y/N).
He picked up his phone and wallet from the desk and went to the door.
"Oppa, where are you going?" Leanne had just come out of her room and ran down the stairs.
"Ah, I'm just going to the café to get us all some coffee"
"Ah ok, remember, Jiminnie only likes the special one~" She said before running up the stairs.

It broke Jungkook's heart to know his little sister was dating his Hyung, who was two timing her.

He made his way to the café, and saw (Y/N).
He sat down and bursted out in tears.