~• { 18 } •~

Obsession (Jungkook × reader)

The couple entered Bangtan's dorm and were slightly taken aback by the sight before them.

Leanne and Jimin were fast asleep on the couch, cuddling each other, whilst the rest of Bangtan were staring from afar from the kitchen island, sat on the stools.

"Yah, leave them be" Jungkook shooed his Hyungs, who were chuckling at how he was being so protective. 
"To be honest, we all came down to get some dinner and then, poof - we obviously had to take pictures" Tae said, making silly actions to go along with his little reply. 
"Anyway, how was your date?" Hoseok asked, leaning on the edge of the table.
"Really good" Jungkook shyly answered, making you giggle. 
"Did you ask her?" Namjoon questioned, wriggling his eyebrows at Jungkook.
"Ah, no - another time" 

~

You proceeded to wake up Jimin and Leanne after your shower.
"Leanne," you whispered gently, not wanting to startle both, "ireona, the dinner's ready"
Her eyes fluttered open and returned your wakeup call with a simple nod.

Just then, someone knocked the door.
"I'll get it" Jungkook said, since he was, after all, the closest to the door. 

From where you were, you couldn't see the person at the door, but you could see Jungkook's reaction. 
His jaw dropped, and soon after a girl ran in, hugging him. Jealousy burned up inside of you, so you went next to him.
"Who's this?" She asked.

She was actually really pretty. She had long dark hair which was straight, and was slightly taller than you but still smaller than Leanne. She was very skinny, compared to your natural curves which you've always been fond of - just looking at her made you look insecure. However, you could already tell that her personality was sour; even Jimin didn't fall for her, and we all know what he's like.

You then heard Leanne sigh, and when you looked at her, she rolled her eyes.

"Ummm, YeonJi, this my GIRLFRIEND, (Y/N)" he emphasized the word 'girlfriend'.
"And my future sister-in-law so don't get your hopes up!" Leanne shouted from the kitchen.
"Tsk, nice to see you too Leanne" She greeted, obviously sarcastically. 
"I never said I wanted to see you" Leanne snapped, clearly annoyed at YeonJi's presence. You decided to go to Leanne, and find out who this YeonJi is.

~

"She's basically been obsessed with Jungkook ever since. Always clingy and shiz" Leanne explained. "Jungkook never liked her, ever, but she'd always find a way to get close to him in an attempt to 'to win him over'. But we all know she just likes my brother since she likes his body"

You watched as she clung onto Jungkook, despite everyone being there. 
"Oppa~" her voice rang, as everyone's faces turned sour.

", we're the same age" Jungkook scooted away from her, only to be followed.
"I just wanna be close to you" You purred 'ily', however it did just sound like she had a shortage of air.
"And off to the door we go," Jungkook springed up, dragging YeonJi, only to throw her out and slam the door in her face.