~• { 4 } •~

Obsession (Jungkook × reader)

For the rest of the week, Jungkook always kept leaving once he saw this girl - from my view, this is all I can see of her: she was tall for a girl, but obviously shorter than Jungkook, making her the perfect height for him; most of the time she had her hair in a neat bun, occasionally letting it down into natural waves; she seemed like Jungkooks' ideal type. The only thing that made me suspicious was how she seemed to be in a year lower year than all of us - I always knew Jungkook to like Noonas more than being called 'oppa.'

 

The jealousy in me just kept growing - he needs to stop. 

 

"Hey, (Y/N), are you free this weekend?"

I looked up from my notes to see the chocolate brown eyes of the person I've been fantisizing about. Dang, he's actually talking to me - he better not go to his girl this time.

"Yeah I think so - Why?"

"Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to come to the sleepover at our dorm. You can bring Rosé too, so you won't be the only girl there." He kept smiling that bunny smile - how could I say no?

"Sure! What time will you pick us up?"

"Around 7 - ish tomorrow"

"OK, that's fine, oh and Jungkoo-"

"Oh crap, sorry I have to go now, Suga Hyung is sending me threats saying if I don't go to him right now I'll be screwed" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Ani, it's fine, you can go"

"OK, see you around, love you" he turned and walked off. 

 

Hang on wait - 'love you'?!?!?! Did I even hear that correctly?!?! 

 

Jungkooks' POV

Oh crap. I just dug my own grave. I turned as quickly as I could and walked off, trying to act cool. 

'Love you'... at least I'm not kidding myself right? Better to face the facts than hide them right?

I walked until I found where Suga Hyung wanted to talk me.

 

"Hyung! What's up?"

"I just wanted to know, why and who you're going to everytime you ditch us, (Y/N) and Rosé."

 

Ditch? Does it really seem like I ditch them everytime I go see her?

 

"Oh, well, I've basically been-"

 

《Near the end of their conversation》

 

"And, so that's why, it all makes sense.

Well, no wonder you've been trying to keep her away from Jiminnie"

"Mhmm, she's mine, and mine only"

"Well, that explains everything, anyway, I've got to go to Basketball - apparently your girl's admirer wants to join. I'm still questioning how he's going to dunk..."

"Hahaha, well, I'll see you later Hyung!"

 

Just as Suga Hyung was walking away, I saw something move behind the tree we were just standing behind. I walked closer to the tree and heard some mumbles behind it. 

 

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh he's coming back!"

"I'm not that obsessed with her right?"

"Shut it Chim, you sound like a more depressed version of Romeo!"

"It's not my fault he doesn't accept us"

" Aish this kid can't take a joke"

 

"Ummm you ok there?"

Right when I said that, my guilty looking Hyungs all stumbled out from behind the tree - well at least three of them...

"How long were you just listening to my conversation?"

"Umm," Hoseok Hyung scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, glancing back at V Hyung and Jimin Hyung " Well, we YoonGi Hyung knew we were behind the tree all along..." 

The Hyungs lowered their heads, as if in shame.

"So, you're basically telling me that, my trustworthy, reliable Hyungs were all in the plan to eavesdrop on my conversations? Unbelievable" I began to walk away. 

"JUNGKOOK WE'RE SORRY OK! WE JUST ALL JUST NEEDED TO KNOW WHY YOU KEPT LEAVING US, WHY YOU KEPT LEAVING YOU'RE BEST FRIENDS, WHY YOU KEPT LEAVING (Y/N)" Jimin Hyung exclaimed from a distance.