~• { 13 } •~

Obsession (Jungkook × reader)

After the small awkward encounter upon the arrival of Leanne, everything went smoothly, and everyone got along; NCT and BTS that is. No one really payed attention to MinHee.

By everyone, I mean everyone apart from Jimin and Ten. 
It was evident at how they kept sending each other glares at the table and purposely bumping into each others' shoulders when walking past the other. You would always joke with Taehyung at how Jimin was really jealous of Ten, and vice versa. It seemed so, childish, silly even - something you'd do when Jungkook was teasing you.

~

Everyone had eaten all the food prepared, and decided to all watch a movie together. Since it was your birthday, they all let yet pick the movie, and you decided on 'Train To Busan,' since you were obsessed with Gong Yoo. 

Luckily, MinHee had to leave since she had some 'business' to do, but no one really cared. Why would you? She wasn't even part of the friendship group. 

Anyway, all of you got changed into more comfortable clothes and settled either on the couch or the couple of airbeds on the floor. 

You ended up on the couch between Jungkook and Rosé, Leanne on the other side of Jungkook; Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok were laid on one of the airbeds; Johnny, Yuta, Ten, Mark, Jaehyun and TaeYong were on the king-sized airbed; and that left Yoongi, who was sat by himself on a pile of pillows. 

~

The movie had begun, and you had already started fangirling when Gong Yoo had a scene. And you weren't the only one; Rosé, Leanne, and even Hoseok were also spazzing when the handsome actor appeared on the screen. 
"Pffff, you never spazzing when you see me..." Jungkook whispered to you, his arm around your shoulder.
"Is Gong Yoo more handsome?" He continued, his face coming close to your ear, almost too close. His voice sounded serious, with a hint of jealousy. 
"Is Gong Yoo better than, me?" Once he said 'me', his lips were practically almost touching your ear. After a couple seconds, he turned away, pretending to focus back on the movie. He left you flustered, your cheeks reddening from his sudden actions. Aish this boy...

Everyone else was too into the movie to realise what was happening between Jungkook and you, apart from someone else, who wished he could do that to his 'girlfriend'. But obviously because he was so stupid at that moment in time, he lost her.

~

It was the middle of the movie, and everyone decided it would be best to pause it and go and get some snacks. 

But then Jungkook realised how Leanne had her hoodie on backwards, her hood covering her face. 

"Oppa, hajimaaa" She whined as Jungkook tried to take the hood down from her face.

"What's wrong?" He asked, quite concerned as to why his sister was being so weird. He then realised all the tissues surrounding her.

"Aigoo, is the baby crying?" He asked, scooting closer to her and cradling her in a 'brotherly manner'.

"Oppa, I'm," *sniffs* "fine"

"Hahaha," he chuckled at how babyish his sister was being. "You guys can go and get your snacks. I'll just try and sort out this emotional bean" he said, patting his yeodongsaeng's hair in an attempt to calm her. 

"Do you want me to comfort her? Just, so, you know, you can get your snacks" Ten asked, in an attempt to get close to her. He was genuinely concerned for her and wanted to help her - and so was Jimin.

"Ugh, I think I should, I've known her longer" Jimin said, butting in.

"No, Ten, Jimin Hyung, it's fine, just go and pick your snacks" 

~

"Aish, you were always emotional" Jungkook said, after finally convincing Leanne to pull down her hood.
"It's not my fault I'm so soft!" She complained, still snuggling at her brother's arm.
He began laughing again, at both her immaturity and innocence, and started squishing her cheeks in an attempt to cheer her up

~

You and the rest were observing the siblings on the couch, laughing at how childish Leanne was being.

Snacks in hand, you all sat back on the sofa, surrounding the siblings.

"I can't blame you though, I silently cried" Hoseok confessed, her hair.

"She's fine. She's just emotional. She'll cry her eyes out if you didn't stop her now," Taehyung noted, sitting on his airbed, stuffing his mouth with snacks he was currently sharing with Jimin.

Jimin on the other was staring at her. The way her hair framed her face she effortlessly, the way she was slightly rosy due to the warmth of the room she was currently in. The more he stared, the more he felt himself tumble back into that happy place called 'love'. There was only one problem; he was staring you...