~• { 5 } •~

Obsession (Jungkook × reader)

《Time skip to the weekend, at BTS' dorm》

 

"Hyung, did you remember to buy the popcorn?" Taehyung said as he laid the pillows and blankets on the floor accordingly.

"Yes, don't worry TaeTae, I even bought all the requested flavours" His Jin Hyung said as he held up a bag caramel popcorn in one and hand, and (Y/F/P) in the other.

 

[ (Y/F/P) stands for 'Your Favourite Popcorn' ]

 

"Thanks Hyung!" Taehyung said, before face-planting into the pillows after accidentally losing his balance.

 

Jungkooks' mind had been clouded of things completely different whilst he sat on the corner of the sofa. 

 

He never liked disappointing or upsetting his Hyungs, and when he does, a sea of guilt would always drown him. This time the maknae was contemplating his doings. His eyes were opened to this situation when his Jiminnie Hyung scolded him about it. 

 

He hoped that this sleepover could maybe redeem himself to - well, everyone, especially you. 

He knew he should've been more mindful about how others could interpret his 'disappearances,' he should've been more careful - but he was too blinded by the fact that he finally got to protect and be with her.

 

"Hey, Kookie, do you mind helping me put up these fairy lights?" He was snapped out of his thoughts by his Jimin Hyung. His kind, caring Jimin Hyung who only made sure that Jungkook was alright.

He nodded in response and got up from his spot to help his Hyung. 

"Kookie, look, I'm sorry for yelling at you" This was the first time since the incident that Jungkook and his Jimin Hyung had finally had a proper conversation.

"Ani, it's okay Hyung, I understand what you mean, I should have told you all."

 

Jimin on the other hand felt bad that he shouted at his beloved dongsaeng. He always treasured Jungkook, even if the younger didn't return the love. 

To Jimin, Jungkook was the closest reminder of JiHyun, his younger brother back in Busan, so it was no wonder that he always cared for Jungkook as if he was another younger sibling. They were always close, even since their trainee days the other members could recall memories of Jimin comforting Jungkook when he had worries. Jimin was always Jungkook's number one person to run to if he had any doubts, so it was only right that Jimin knew.

 

They carried on helping the rest of the members as they prepared for the sleepover, that was, until the doorbell rang.

 

"I'll get it!" Taehyung said as he put down the bowl of snacks he was carrying and ran to the door.

 

~

 

Meanwhile, you and Rosé were stood outside their door, having already rang their door bell. It was quite nippy outside, so you were both more than relieved once Taehyung started fiddling with the locks from the inside. Little did any of you know that the actual door lock itself had been locked with the house key, so poor Tae had to run upstairs and get the key. 

 

"Finally! I felt like I was stood at the door for ages!" Rosé exclaimed as Tae let both of you in.

"Mianhae, none of the hyungs told me the door was locked" the flustered Taehyung said as he looked at his chuckling Hyungs. 

"Anyway, we brought more snacks!" You said delightedly, making your way over to Jin who was currently preparing all the snacks.

 

"Oh, (Y/F/P)! How did you know?" You said as you held up the bag of (Y/F/P).

Jin glanced at Jungkook who gave a slight shake of his head before answering.

"Oh, just a guess" Jin shyly said as he poured them into a separate bowls. 

 

~

 

Later in the night, everyone ended up snuggled in their blankets after watching the movie and playing a couple of games.

 

T

 

he only people awake now were, coincidentally, Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin was still reading his book, whilst Jungkook was texting someone.

 

"Yo, Kookie!" Jimin whispered as he scooted next to Jungkook.

"Who you texting?" He cooed quietly as the younger instantly closed the convo on his phone.

"Ugh, no one, Hyung..."

"Look, you can tell me if you're texting her you know, I'm not going to judge"

"OK fine, she told me that she wanted to meet the rest of gang..."

"Well, that's great! You can finally clear up some misunderstandings!"

"I guess so..."

Jungkook finally put down his phone and went to sleep, along with Jimin.

 

Just at that moment, you were awoken by a notification on Jungkook's phone. You checked who was texting him this late.

 

'Ok, good night Oppa, jaljayo!~'