~• { 3 } •~

Obsession (Jungkook × reader)

"How have you been?" 

"Awful."

"Wae?"

"Since a certain Pabo left me without any explanation..." I pouted as I watched Jungkook chuckle.

"I would tell you..." He awkwardly scratched his neck, "but I'd have to-"

"HE'D HAVE TO KILL YOU!~" Rosé said, absolutely butchering this reunion. I have her a death glare and watched as she just smiled her perfect smile.

"Anyway, how's Eomeoni and Abeoji? And if course I can't forget JungHyun Oppa"

 

JungHyun Oppa is Jungkook's older brother. When they left, apparently JungHyun also went to leave for the army.

 

"Oh yeah, they're all doing good~"

Suddenly, the rest of Bangtan interrupted. 

"We finally have a reason to hang out with (Y/N) and Rosé again!~"

I just laughed it off, and we all sat down and ate together - like the good old times.

 

Jungkook's POV

While we were all eating, I saw someone who I never thought I'd see again. 

"Excuse me, I just need to go the toilet" I stood up and went over to her. I can't believe she's actually here!

 

(Y/N)'S POV

He needs the toilet already? But he barely even drank anything - aish the kid probably has a weak bladder. 

 

We carried on eating, but I realised that Kookie hadn't come back from his little trip to the toilet.

"Umm, do any of you know where Jungkook actually went?" I asked the rest of them. They all looked up, only realising that the golden maknae wasn't back. I guess the food we were all eating was too good to notice. 

"Where did he say he was going?" RapMon Oppa asked.

"Well he said that he was going to the toilet, but it's been at least 20 minutes since he last left..."

"Aish this kid, his food's going to go cold if he doesn't come back soon," Jin Oppa stated, eyeing the food.

"Hyung, hajima, he might come back, and you wouldn't want your child to starve would you?" Suga Oppa said in a persuasive tone. Dang, I didn't know that they were still this quirky behind those chic faces.

Jin Oppa retreated his hand, and put on look of guilt whilst continuing to eat HIS food.

 

After a good 15 minutes, Jungkook came back, grinning from ear to ear, looking like a real Pabo. 

"What took you so long?" I asked, trying to sound as strict as possible.

"Oh, I went to go meet up with someone..." He said lowering his head.

"So you didn't go to the toilet?" I said raising an eyebrow. 

"I didn't go... I'm sorry, I was supposed to but I saw her unexpectedly and-" he shut his mouth realising how much he just said.

 

So he went to meet up with a girl, and it was so private, that he had to lie? This isn't right, something's fishy...

 

"I should go now - I have to get my books for next period" he left.

 

"Aish this child needs to be more grateful with the fact that I actual make him food" Jin Oppa mumbled, making the rest chuckle - but not me. I was still trying to process how Jungkook is seeing this girl. Aish, I need to stop letting these old feelings get to me - it's not like he liked me back, right...?