~• { 15 } •~

Obsession (Jungkook × reader)

Everyone in the room could sense the tension between Jimin and Jungkook. 

Jungkook had every right to be angry - his Hyung had already broke his little sister's heart, and was now trying to pry on (Y/N). He didn't need his Hyung to mess up the already messed up.

After he cheated on Leanne, Jungkook had lost all due respect he had for his Hyung, and had to try and 'forgive' him; which was nearly impossible. 
And once he thought he could finally learn how to trust him again, Jimin of course had to go and completely abolish all that faith.

But then again, Jimin couldn't help but be a hopeless romantic - it wasn't his fault that both Leanne and (Y/N) were more attractive to him compared to any other girls. 

However, that obviously wouldn't change the fact that he kept 'messing' with the significant women in Jungkook's life. 

"Hyung," Jungkook paused before continuing, "How can I trust you again all you've done?" He questioned, his voice cracking from how much it hurt; to see the Hyung that probably loved him the most betray him so sinfully.
"Do you know how it feels, to know that someone who is practically my brother to hurt me this much? 
Do you know how hard it is to tell myself to not forgive you because I actually admire you that much?"

By this point, Jungkook had already started tearing up.
It hurt him so much to these words to his much-loved Hyung, especially due to how close they were.

"I-I'm sorry K-Kookie..." Jimin stuttered, ashamed at him actions.

"Hyung, you've to understand this. 
I want you to be with Leanne. 
I want you to be happy with her. 
I support it 110%. 
But how can I allow it, as her brother, when you're going around cheating on her?"

Leanne had lowered her head, agreeing with her brother's words. The rest could sympathise with Jungkook, especially those with sisters, both older and younger.
Jhope especially could see where Jungkook was coming from - he wouldn't want any guy dating his beloved Noona. 

"Hyung, I'm not sure if you'll be able to earn my trust easily after this, but please, at least try."

Jimin's eyes had widened at the statement that just left Jungkook's lips; the same as everyone else.

"Look, I know you both love each other too much to just let each other go like that, so please," Jungkook suddenly looked pleadingly at his sister "it hurts to see both of you so lost when the latter is right there."

~

You were in the spare bedroom with Leanne, since you both felt uncomfortable seeing the boys so serious. You were both sat on the bed, next to each other.

You didn't question why Jungkook was because so protective, as you knew he was close with Leanne.
But something felt weird.
Leanne had started breathing, well, weirdly.
Her breathing pattern became more jagged, and didn't seem stable it all.

"Leanne-ah, are you okay?" You asked, placing your hand on her knee.
"Ah, Unnie, can I-I have so-some water p-please" She stuttered in response. 

You quickly got up and rushed to the fridge in the kitchen, pouring her a cup before returning to her. 

You immediately gave it to her, and she didn't hesitate to gulp down a fair amount.

You then laid back ont the bed, next to her, watching the current drama that was playing on the TV.

~

A few minutes later, you felt a heavy weight on your shoulder.

You turned your gaze towards the source, and saw Leanne, her head laid peacefully.

But it didn't seem right. It was the sort of gentle weight that would occur if she had just fallen asleep, but more of a sudden feeling.

That's when you realised; you couldn't feel her breath due to her closeness, and you couldn't see her chest rise up and down like usual. 

~

"Jin Oppa!" (Y/N) exclaimed, the elder rushing over to her.
"What's wrong?" He asked, noticing how Leanne was practically leaning on her.
"I don't think Leanne's breathing," She replied in a worried tone.

Jin straight away moved the now-pale Leanne to lie down on one of the airbeds in the living room, alerting the others of her current condition. 

He then did all the checks he needed to be 100% that she wasn't breathing, and rang the ambulance.