~• { 17 } •~

Obsession (Jungkook × reader)

Leanne had just been discharged from the hospice, as they were able to kill all cancer cells affecting her, hopefully curing her of cancer; 'hopefully' being the key word here.

You were currently in the car, Jungkook driving and you sat in the passenger's seat. Leanne was in the back, sleeping, with a wide-awake Jimin sat next to her, their fingers intertwined. 
"I need to ask you something-" although Jungkook's eyes were glued to the road, you could tell he seemed, a bit, nervous...?
"Sure, what is it?"
"Ah- ani, it's nothing" he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, continuing to drive safely.

~

You had arrived at the dorm, and in hand with Jungkook, and were greeted by a variation of friendly faces: BTS, NCT, and the rest of the Jeon family.
"And who is this pretty young lady?" Jungkook's mother asked her second son, making you blush.
"Ahh, Eomma, this is (Y/N). She's like Leanne's older sister, and, she's my girlfriend" he answered, looking at you lovingly.
"Aigoo, how did my Bunny-brother get a girlfriend?" JungHyun, the eldest brother asked, smirking at Jungkook as Leanne laughed at his never-changing childishness.
"Nice to see you too Hyung..." Jungkook mumbled before being embraced by his older brother.
"Hahaha, you're still smaller than me" JungHyun teased, patting Jungkook's head before making his way towards Jimin.
"I remember you" he pointed at Jimin, "don't make the same mistake again, ore you'll have to go through not only Jungkook but me" Jimin nodded, seeming quite intimidated.
"Yeodongsaeng, you're still sensitive I see" he laughed as Leanne practically ran to him, hugging him tighter than even.

~

"Jungkook, let's go!" You called from down the stairs, after already waiting for 15 minutes for your silly boyfriend.
"I'm here - come on" he gently held your hand before leading you outside. 

You had planned to spend the day to just yourselves, since it had been awhile since it was just you two.
The plan of attack was to go to the banks of Han River, stop at the café, and then go and watch a movie together; just you and Jungkook.

~

You were both lying down on the grass, staring at the clear sky.
"It's so beautiful" You stated, admiring the pure beauty of the clear sky.
"I know it's cliché, but do you know what's more beautiful?" Jungkook asked, turning his head towards you.
"What...?"
He then stayed silent, before replying with a soft mumble of "IU" before getting up and running away.
"YAH. DO YOU WANT TO GO DATE LEE JIEUN THEN?" You exclaimed, chasing after your dork of a boyfriend. 
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE SO HEAD OVER HEELS FOR GONG YOO"
"I guess we're even then" your smirked, catching a breath before chasing him again.

~

"And a caramel macchiato and café latte for this lovely couple"
Jungkook then proceeded to get his phone out, ready to take a picture once the worker left. 
"Yah, since when did you start going all 'Instagram/tumblr-aesthetic' crazy?" You joked, opening your phone to text Rosé since you were bored.
"Ever since I had a bet with Yugyeom, since his cousin said we can't be aesthetic, so I'm here to prove her wrong" he answered sassily whilst scrolling through filters. 
"Aigoo, just drink it! I don't see you taking pictures of the banana milk at home soooo-"
"Oh that's a good idea! Lemme note it down. Imma 100% win this er haha"
"To think he's normal..."

~

"Which movie?" Jungkook asked, both your arms linked together whilst holding your unfinished coffees in your hands. 
"Ummm, how about, The World Of US? "
"OK, then; and I'm guessing, [Y/F/P]?"
"Mhmmmm"

~

"They were so cute! And so young, and so talented!" You were currently walking out of the building, and fangirling over how good the young actresses acting was in the movie you just watched. 
"It reminds me of younger us..." Jungkook stated, seeming to earnestly reminisce your childhood together. 
"Except, none of us were bullied, and you weren't as cute as those actors" You snapped, sticking your tongue like a 3 year old.
"Yah, hajima," he pouted cutely, leaning onto your shoulder despite your height difference.
"I'm only joking - you're just as cute"
"Not cuter?" He gave you those puppy eyes that he knew were your weakness. But you had to carry on teasing him - seeing him this cute just made your heart flutter.
"No, not cuter; way more handsome, which is obvious, since they were girls" You chuckled.

~

You both walked home, hand in hand, to the dorm. It felt right; the way you were well under Jungkook's height, the way your hands simply moulded together, the way you had to go on your tip toes to kiss his cheek.
It made you wonder: Could you possibly have a future with him? 
Or would everything seem so perfect, then crumble down like what happened to Jimin and Leanne?
You didn't know, yet you were certain about one thing - and that was, you loved Jungkook, and you would do anything to keep him by your side.

Of course, you both didn't realise, but someone was staring at you both as you walked, a smirk spread across her face. The past was about to him Jungkook harder than ever...