~• { 6 } •~

Obsession (Jungkook × reader)

For the next couple of weeks, you were all hanging out as always, and Jungkook wouldn't go as much as he did before. But one day, he left, at the same time as that girl. You found out that Jungkook saved her as 'Baby' on his phone, and that was about all you knew about her personally, since  you saw the text message that night. Boy, she annoyed you. You knew it was wrong to judge people without actually knowing them, but the jealousy in you just took over. 

From a distance, you got to see more of her - she would usually come through the gates wearing black long coat and gray scarf, carrying at least one instrument everyday. 

 

Your university had a department dedicated to the Arts, and everytime you would see her she was lost in her own little world, singing and playing to her hearts' content - weirdo. You never got why Jungkook always used to go to her; she's just, normal. What's so special about her? That question always popped into your mind when you saw her. 

 

But one day, you felt like your heart was being torn in two.

 

You saw Jungkook, and this girl, walking out of the gates together, holding hands. They were all happy, and cheerful together. And damn, that hit you hard. It disgusted you how all the people on the campus were staring at them, some of them were even whispering at how they were their "new OTP." Absolutely manky. And when they heard someone saying that, they'd just giggle it off. Stupid. Who does that? Ewww, just get a room already, geez. The funny thing is, Jungkook never declared his "relationship" with her. Pabo. You didn't even know where you stood with him now. You were just confused- and hurt. 

 

You started avoiding him ever since that day, since everytime you saw them, a little piece of your heart broke.