Confession

When Love Dominates Everything (Detective Romance)

I left something for you last night on the table. Did you see it? Did you read the card?

You still mad at me? Not replying to any of my voice messages and texts, I take it that you are really pissed at me. I am sorry… it is not what you think… I have cut my habit of fooling around since I met you. What can I do to make you believe me? (Large sigh)… I will call again.

Jihyo ya, I’d like you to scream at me. Curse me. Throw things in my face. Anything but not silence please. Please…just a few moments of your time, that’s all I ask. Call me, Jihyo.

And 3 text messages,

D.W- have you finish your lunch?

D.W- I feel miserable when you won’t talk to me.

D.W- I will come to your apartment tonight?

2minutes ago,

D.W- or shall I come and collect you at school.

The last text made JIhyo shock. She suggested that if they were going to see each other, she wanted to keep it private. Some gossips on being a teacher who was biased to Jong Su just because she was sleeping with his uncle. She knew how mothers like to spread gossips.

She traced a golden wing locket that was perfectly fitted in a silver necklace. Dong Wook left that necklace in the gift box with a note card - ‘let me be your wings’

Jihyo’s heart fluttered at how Dong wook can be romantic sometimes. Mad is just a word now for Jihyo, his voice messages expressed how sincere he was feeling at the moment she ignored. She regretted for bringing a furious jealousy when that was not supposed to be. Considering she should reply back his messages, jihyo immediately hit a reply.

J.H- is it a threat? You know we agreed to keep our relationship low.

D.W- finally, I get your reply. I am serious, I am waiting at the front. I am taking you home and this is not a request.

J.H- can’t today. Having dinner with a friend. Maybe later. I will call you.

“Would you like to come with me? I don’t think you can take the train with these,” yeojin eyed the reports files in Jihyo hands that were to be submitted to the headmaster.

“I am good,” she smiled widely, “I … umm… take a taxi.”

When they got to the entrance, jihyo accidentally dropped the files. When she bent down to pick the files, a helping hand gathered the rest of the files.

“You are so clumsy.”

Jihyo immediately recognized the upper handed scolding voice. She didn’t bother to look up because she knew who it is. Baek chang ju.

“Yes, I am,” she mocked.

As soon as she got up, she had a glimpse of Dong Wook who looked as handsome as ever except his scowling eyes.

“OMo, that is why you are not taking my offer. Someone is taking you home. You not going to introduce us?”

Jihyo tore her gaze away from Dong Wook and paid attention back to the current situation. Chang ju was beside her holding the files and Yeo Jin was smiling at them with suspicion.

“He is my friend. Baek chang ju. Don’t make that look. We are nothing.”

Dong wook held the car key tight in his fist. There was a man hovering over jihyo like . The man whispered something into jihyo ears and she looked surprised as well as happy. Their distance was so close that it looked as if the man was kissin underneath her ears. Dong wook jaws clenched tight. The duo then walked towards the Chang JU’s car and all the time she never glance at him. Chang Ju had his hand around Jihyo’s shoulders.

A friend? is it a friendly gesture? Dong wook cursed in his mind. After she had ignored all his attempts in asking her forgiveness, she is going out with another man? A Date?

Dong wook paced across the living room.

You will be transfer to voice message.

You will be transfer to voice message.

“She is not answering. What the hell is she doing with him that she can’t even answer my calls?!” Dong wook growled and he felt fury raging in his blood everytime his nervous system played several impossible scences. In his arms right now? what are they doing?

“What is wrong, bro? calm down and take a seat here,” his brother-in-law patted the empty space on the couch. Dong wook complied. He had needed conversations and discussions and comfort regarding his current status with Jihyo.

“So tell me. What is eating you?” his brother-in-law stated first.

“She goes out with another man. I trust her. I mean after how I behaved, I guessed we are over.”

“She? You usually never complain about any of that with your former girls. You said you prefer one night stand.”

“Not her. She is different. Jihyo is a teacher at running school which jong su was attending. I met her one day when I take Jong su to school. At first I began as my usual one night. However she is irresistibly charming and took my breath away. Unlike those pretty models I used to date, she flutters me more. There is not a single flaw in her. Last night we had an argument and she won’t talk to me. Today, I saw her going out with another man. And that is pissing me.”

Dong wook winced when he recalled. This was bad enough to tear his heart apart.

“You are jealous?”

“Yes, I am. Who would not it someone see his girlfriend with another man?” Dong wook replied bitterly.

“Girlfriend? You are in love bro.”

Dong wook stared vacantly at his brother-in-law. Jealous means love?

“When I first met your sister,…” his brother-in-law continued, “she wasn’t my first love. I fool around and dated several women. But when I saw your sister, no beauty compares her. I only want her and I want to be her last love. I feel miserable and jealous with her other coworkers. When you are in love, you sometimes began to act like a child. You would always think about her and she will become the important part of your life.

Love is not about seeking. It finds you.”

“I am in love. I love song ji hyo,”Dong wook murmured.

“You know, you might fool around as you wish, Dong Wook. But there is always one woman, one woman who will change you. Who you feel possessive over. Who you feel the urge to protect. Who will rock your world. And if you have found that right person, don’t hesitate. Confess her.”

“You are the expert hyung. I owe you a table.”

The two brothers were talking while Dong wook phone rang.

“Would you like to join me at Han River?” Jihyo said from other line.

“Han River? You alone?”

“Of course. It is okay if you are busy since you are always busy.”

The line went dead and it was obvious Jihyo hanged up first.

“She called? Go and tell how you feel! Reject or not, confess her. Maybe she is waiting for your confession.”

Jihyo was sitting at a bench looking at the flowing river. The lights from tall buildings were reflected on the surface of the water. Dong wook quietly sat beside her and stayed silent.

“Isn’t it refreshing?” jihyo’s voice wavered.

“Why are you sitting here alone? It is cold and rain could fall at any time. You will freeze.”

Dong wook took of his coat and wrapped around Jihyo. She moved closer towards him and rested her head against his chest.

“Not now. you are here with me. You give me warmth, my wing,” she whispered and snuggled even closer.

“You saw my gift?”

“I wear it,” jihyo pulled out the locket from under her scarf, “thank you.”

Jihyo smiled that smiled the whole world loves but there is no life in it. Dong wook noticed tears in her eyes and he knew, just knew something is wrong.

“Are you okay?”

“You always ask that,” Jihyo laughed.

“Tell me. What is it?”

“The date of today is the day my parents died,” the words slipped out of her lips and she fought back tears. Jihyo remembered that day very well. Blood. Pooling at her feet. No one knew. A kid terrified by the death of her parents lying cold.

Dong wook pulled her closer and kissed her hair rocking the back of her gently soothing her.

“I am sorry.”

They stayed like this for a time, a second, a minute.

“You still mad at me?” dong wook cleared his thorat.

“No.”

“I saw you with…”

“He is the ex. We are going out for dinner as Joong kook oppa is back to Seoul.”

“An Ex I need to worry about?”

“We are just friends.”

“Jihyoya,.. I want to start a real meaningful relationship with you.”

Jihyo straightened herself and stared blankly at Dong Wook. What does that mean? Jihyo blinked repeatedly and she wondered what he was trying to say was what she was wanting to hear. Dong wook moved closer and whispered in her ears.

“Saranghae.”

Jihyo was stunned for a moment. The butterflies started buzzing and heart rate racing and beating. Jihyo caressed the line of his jaws and affectionately looked into his brown eyes.

How do she respond to that. Jihyo had many secrets that he didn’t know. And dong wook only knew what she chose to reveal. Falling in love right now will do good? She didn’t reply. Instead she snuggled into his embrace again.

Dong wook was befuddled by her action. Is it a rejection?

“You haven’t say anything to my confess. Is this a rejection?”

“I am still in your arms aren’t I? you fool”

Dong wook tilted his head slightly frowning. Irresistable to his child like manner sometimes, jihyo patted a kiss on his natural pouty lips.

“Say it,” he demanded. Jihyo was a little hesistant to whisper the answer of her heart.

“Saranghae ,my wings,” she flushed crimson.

Dong wook groaned and sealed his lips over her. His lips were soft as it seemed. The kiss was with love. With gentleness. He tasted her lips in long leisurely . His kiss was filled with love and just the right side of aggressive to turn her on wildly. She moaned between kisses and he growled deepening the kiss. “My Jihyo,” dong wook whispered.

Jihyo heard noises. Conversations. Then a warm breath tickled underneath her ears.

“Wake up baby, mom’s here.”

Jihyo stretched under the bed sheets and sleepily answered.

“What mom?”

“My mother. They are here and I would like you to meet her and my friend, Da Hae.”

“Your mother!!!”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Dear my lovely readers, I am back. I am sorry for not posting an update for too long. I was busy with exams and my health was bad at that time. I am having holidays and I will update more.

Thank you for reading this fic. They have finally confessed but there is no gurranteed their love will be forever. Problems are still unsolved and stay tuned for thrilling chapters.

Love you guys!!! (Sorry for my bad English) I have made the cover of this fic. What do you think? Let me know if you like it.