who is keiko mother???

When swan tried to seduce yoda princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few hours after momo arrive

Sana POV

Keiko already wake and keep bothering me to bring her to onsen, but I keep cooed her to wait another hour. I want to relax bit and I hug keiko tightly in futon.

“ kei-chan, just wait for while. The shop is open in hour, then we can choose yukata. We will get dress nicely and go to onsen, then when night, we will go to festival. There is many toys and many food on festival. We will play until the festival closed. But now… lets sleep for now…”

“ noo…. Keiko is full with power now… keiko need no sleep… keiko need to play….” She shook my body. I am really tired, I want to sleep. Then I remember something.

“ kei-chan, why don’t you go and ask aunt momo to play with you… meanwhile auntie sana will take nap for while… okay…” I kiss her cheek. then she run to momo and bugging her.

“ peach auntie…..” I hear keiko scream before I put tissue to my ear and back to my sleep.

 

After while.

“ whoahhhh….. I have nice nap… “ I wake with healthy and fresh body. Then I look around. No momo nor keiko. I then go to downstair. But they are nowhere to be found. Then I ask the worker.

“ hirai kun, where is my cute niece and pabo friend???” I ask hirai hiroki, the owner young son. He is 13 now or maybe 14 , he usually help his ryokan business since he is 9.

“ oh, keiko chan is playing in back garden with my mother and cousin. And by the way, your pabo friends is my cousin. She is daughter of my aunt’s cousin from father side and niece from my father second uncle form ….”

“ okay, I get it. You hirai is stick together and sorry to call your… she is your cousin isn’t it?? Not your mother or father cousin…” I ask

“ well, that is interesting… from my father co…”

“ I get that hirai kun. I get it. Now can I go to back garden?? And keep good work and grade….” I pat his head and go to back garden.

“ hirai… they like to complicate the simple thing . why you want make yourself do complicated thing when you can do simple….. “ I mumble. I began to see the resemblance between young hirai hiroki and his cousin, hirai ‘pabo’ momo. 

I walk to back garden of ryokan. This place have amazing garden and onsen too. Last time I go to this place with tzuyu, we spent our time talking about what happen to us. How we get dating and separate. How she never realize that the one she fallen is not me.

“ hahahha…. You are so pretty myoui san. And your daughter is get your look…” mrs hirai speak loudly. But wait, myoui?? Haha, is not possible isn’t it??. I then walk faster and found my mother, father and my so annoyingly pretty sister is talking with mrs hirai. Mina is talk with mrs hirai with keiko in her lap and momo also sit beside of her. they like couple.

“ oh, sana –san you are wake….” Mrs hirai saw me walk to back garden with my messy hair and sleepy look on my face. keiko look at me happily. She jump from her mother lap and run to me.

“ auntie… you are wake… I miss you…” she hug my legs. I pick her and kiss her chubby cheek. “  we been together for all this time. And you sleep with me… why you miss me???” I bite her cheek.

“ hihi… I just miss you…. “ she giggle when I bite her cheek. then I go to my parents and say hi to them. Mina look at me, she somehow doesn’t hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter