mina kiss tzuyu

When swan tried to seduce yoda princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

I already wake and taking bath, I walk pass mina room. The room still quiet. I guess she still sleeping. I go to kitchen only to found mina and my parents already having breakfast. Today seems we having American toast with bacon and milk. Mina still in her messy hair eating her toast happily. She talking with my father.


 “ so that’s what happen tou-san… I really need to work part time in that bakery. “ she said with mouth full of bread.

“ well, that is your fault after all. Just work there…. Is everyone treat you well???” my father pat mina head.

“ they are… jimin –san. Or she always insist being call jimin unnie is nice person tou-san. And there is chanmi who around my age, she also good friends. And seolhyun unnie is hot, but inside she like devil. She like to prank me…” she pouting , talking about her new job and new boss.

“ but… I like working there…… 3 days working there and I already like it…. They are nice… just seolhyun like tease me a lot…” mina grin at my father. My father see mina lovingly.

“ part time work is good for you mina chan. Eh sana… wait , mina….” My father spot me and mina look at me.

“ I already finish…. I go to school first…” mina take her plate to kitchen and clean it up.

“ mina… just wait.. we can….” I want to walk with her to school. But she said,” don’t bother…. Just go with your friends , tzuyu…”

“ but….” she already left the house.

“ what happen with you two??? Mina always be at your side since she kids… why???” my father ask me.

“ I don’t know tou-san. “ I hung my head low.

“ just tried to understand your sister , sana.” tou san then go to  his room and prepare to go work.

“ I tried tou-san… I am tried….” I mumble.

“ don’t worry… just eat now , sana “ my mother sit beside me and eat. I also eat. I miss those days, when mina and I eat together and doing anything together. I miss my mina.

“ hey, done with breakfast??” its tzuyu. tzuyu always go pick me to school. She is nice.

“ sure, wait a second.” I eat my bread and go with her

“ kaa-san , I go first…” I kiss my mother cheek and go with tzuyu.

 

School

Mina POV

“ mina-chan….” Momo wave with me and beside her , there is cute little girl with our school uniform.

“ momo… who is this???” I ask about momo new friends…

“ oh, this is son chaeyoung…. You know chou tzuyu isn’t it??? She is chaeyoung cousin…” momo introduce me with chaeyoung.

“ chaeyoung??? Is that chinese name???” I ask chaeyoung. She shook her head and said,” no, I am Korean. I know its weird to Korean and Taiwan to be cousin. But that is the truth. You are very pretty mina ssi, eh I mean mina san.” She shy

“ just call me mina… can I call you chae??? By the way your cousin is rude…” I complain about her cousin to chaeyoung.

“ hahah,… tzuyu is nickname for Taiwanese princess since she kid, of course she behave like that… she have princess symdrome. Please understand that…” she bow at me. I feel bad to make this nice girl bow at me

“ fine… so… you just arrive in this town??” I walk with momo and chaeyoung.

“ yes, and momo unnie is my first friends…” chaeyoung giggle.

“ unnie???” momo title her head confusedly

“ its mean nee-chan. Momo chan” momo just nod, chaeyoung look at me with admire look.

“ how do you know that???” she ask

“ I work at bakery , the owner is Korean. She is seolhyun…” I said

“ oh, yes seolhyun unnie. Tzuyu most pretty ex. Also most clingy. Becarefull once she prank or bully you. That’s mean she take interest in you….” I gulping hearing chaeyoung word. She pranking and tease me a lot. Are she???

“ oh, …

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter