mitzu life and snake it up

When swan tried to seduce yoda princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tzuyu POV

Well, being model has its own perks. This apartement is huge, just how wealthy mina is now??? I start living on mina penthouse now. its has everything …..

Nice food, nice furniture, nice air system, kitchen is nice too. The only problem with this place is one. mina cant cook. She cant clean and she can nothing.

“ what a waste…” I mumble. I take vaccum cleaner, and start clean the apartement. Mina still on her bed and sleeping. She have late night photo shoot last night.

I don’t know when she came back, but living room is mess when I wake up. her shoes is on floor, her dress on couch and her bag on kitchen.

“ mina seems tired.. should I cook her something?????” I scratch my chin. But I stop doing that when my phone ringing.

Its chaeyoung,” yow, cuz…”

“ yo too cuz…” I greet her

“ already on outside, open the damn door…” she said

“ yeah… about that, I already move out…” I scratch my head.

“ from mina’s???” she said. I frown and look around,

“ no, I mean… heck , how … are you on mina apartement now??” I go to door and peek, its chaeyoung and dahyun.

I open the door and stare her in disbelieve,” how???”

“ auntie tell us….” Chaeyoung said cheerfully and step in. dahyun kiss my cheek as usual and step in too. They look the apartement,

“wow…” dahyun said.

“ yeah… wow…” chaeyoung replied.

“ where is she??” chaeyoung look at me.

“still on bed, she tired from work last night….” I said. But soon I realize this came wrong,

“ yeah, its came wrong. I mean…”

“ you her all night and she get tired??” dahyun ertly shock.


“ no… she have photo shoot…” I half shout at her

“ gee, no need to shout. What kind of photo shoot??? one???” dahyun tease me.

“ no, I don’t know… argh… come in…” I said

“ we already in,  prissy…” chaeyoung laugh and we sit on couch.

“ you do clean??” dahyun asked.

“ yup, give me minute…” I said and go back to cleaning.

 

 

 

“ hi, y…”

 

 

Dahyun smirk and shout to half awake mina,” wooo…. Who is that shorty”

“ yah…. You not so tall either….” Dahyun pout to mina.

“ tzu, you are mine. You cant bring some gals home….” Mina said.

I am blush with her saying I am hers. But I know this will make chaeyoung smirk and tease me more, so I pretend nothing happen and keep my cool.

“ they are dahyun and chaeyoung. our friend…..” I said.

“ oh… they do??? Hehe… sowwie, chewy…” mina hug me and kiss my cheek. then I really blush, but she do nothing and go back to her room.


“ wow…” dahyun and chaeyoung said. They more in awe.

 

“ what you want??” I pout.


 “ uh… chewy… pffft…. Chewy… huahahhahahahha….” Chaeyoung laugh real loud. She even hold her tummy. Dahyun laugh, but she not laugh as hard as chaeyoung.



 
“ what so funny???” mina pout. She hearing chaeyoung laugh and stop her step.


“nothing…  I just remember how tzuyu eat when we are toddler. She like to chew …..” chaeyoung laugh. Dahyun just smile awkwardly with mina.

I don’t like it too much,” chae…”


“ chew…”  chaeyoung still laugh.

 

 

“ I tired….” Mina said and this time she go back to her room.

 

 

“ so…” I look at chaeyoung.

“ we just want to see you, coz…” chaeyoung said.

“ yeah…tell me abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter