revelation

When swan tried to seduce yoda princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Flashback

“ you got her???” some women talk to her contact in japan.

“ yes, princess. We got her, and can we play with her?? she is sweet…” the contact said ertly.

“ I warn, you. Don’t even thinking about it.  Now, are you prepare the medical support?? “ the women said

“ yes, princess. The team of japan most famous obstetricians is ready. And the medical tube also ready. With your command, we will harvest the victim egg cell. And we will transport it soon to medical facility on London. Should we proceed ???” the other contact take phone from his friend and tell the women.

“ good. Harvest it….” The women said. Then she close the call.

 

In medical cube

The doctor is gather in medical cube. Sana is laying there unconscious. The doctor is working on her, they is trying to extrack of her cell egg.

“ everything ready?” one of doctor said.

“ yes…”

 

The doctor is inject sana with medication called Lupron to surpress her natural cycle, so her and recipient cycle are in sync. And during the ovarian stimulation phase the egg donor uses daily injections of gonadotropin to stimulate her ovaries. In a natural cycle, only one egg matures; gonadotropins injections encourage more than one egg to mature for retrieval.

When the ultrasound imaging shows that the donor's eggs have sufficiently developed, the donor will be instructed to trigger ovulation with an injection of hCG. Two days later, her eggs are retrieved in a short in-office procedure, called egg retrieval. While the donor is asleep (under I.V. sedation), one of our physicians will use aspiration needle, guided by ultrasound, to translly retrieve the eggs. The donor will be required to take the rest of the day off to recover.

Then after they made it. They bring sana back to her house.

 

Flashback end

 

 

Sana POV

I take keiko to go to onsen with me. she is exciting to go to onsen. She even nagging at me when I joke, that we will cancel our trip to onsen. I like her nagging a lot, but I don’t have heart to hear more of her nagging. Then we go to onsen. Because the onsen is pretty deep. And I cant go to children onsen, I bring her to adult onsen. I hold her all the time.

“ auntie… can I swim??” keiko poof her cheek at me.

“ do you can swin????” I ask.

“ no, but you can teach me….” she whine to me

“ indeed I can, but later… lets enjoy the onsen…..” I kiss her cheek and forehead. She is really cute. How can she want to swin when she cant swim. She hug me tight and put her head on my chest.

 

“ what cute daughter you have…” one of elder lady who also in onsen come and chat with me.

“ she is my niece. But ,yeah she is cute…” I pat her head. She is little bit shy and bury her head on my chest.

“ is that so??? Hmmm, weird. I can say for sure. She really look like you… maybe your family genetic is run strong…” she said and then she go. I brush keiko hair.

“ can keiko call auntie with mama??? Can I call auntie sana as mama…” she said shyly.

“ why baby girl. “ I look at her.

“ I just want to. I want to… can i???” she stare me. I look at her tiny eyes, I cant say no to her. but mina might not like this.

“ if your mother is okay with this , why not???” I smile

“ yey…. Don’t worry. She will not. Mama sana…. I am happy to meet you….” She grin at me

“ me too, baby girl… me too…” I don’t know why, but my heart beating so fast and tear is escaping from my eyes.

 

After we done our time in onsen, we play in game center for while and eat lunch in nearby restaurant. Keiko like green tea. Which I also like. And she like spring roll too. We spent our afternoon with shopping and playing and I make sure that she have energy for tonight. Its winter festival, and its mean more food and snack.

 

At night

I already put nice yukata on her, and not forgetting about mine too. She look really adorable with her toddler yukata. I also tied her hair with Japanese style hair. I put geta on her.( wooden Japanese sanda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter