mina and sally

When swan tried to seduce yoda princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

Kyaaa…. I just having my first kiss…. And I gave it… well accident gave it to tzu-freaking-yu. She like one of most beautifull girl I ever seen. I jumping around on my way to bakery. I still jumping around when I enter the bakery,make my friends chanmi look at me weirdly.

“ I know you are weirdo , but what happen?? Today your weirdo level seems upgraded???? Any cute boys you meet???” she give me my uniform and ask me to help her with new bread.

“ no, chanmi ah. I just having my first kiss today… and guess what??” I really want make her guess, which probably she will not.

“ hmmm , you kiss and eldery men with beard???” she laugh

“ I give my kiss to tzuyu….” chanmi surprise and drop the tray. The other member ( you know what I mean, its aoa) look at us .

“ nothing unnie… come here…” chanmi drag me to outside bakery.

“ are you nuts??? Doesn’t you know seolhyun is tzuyu ex?? They break up because seolhyun want kiss from tzuyu , but tzuyu not give her kiss…. She still sulking about that…” chanmi explain to me. wow… I am her first kiss.

“ yeah, I know that… but they are over, right??” I said nervously. I hope they are, its not wise to take your boss girls.

“ yes, but seolhyun unnie still in process to move on. And you come in.” finally what I fear may come too.

“ what do you mean???” I pretend to ask chanmi. I hope she saying seolhyun unnie like my sister or even my mother.

“ she like you mina. Why you think she prank you a lot???? She attack your head , your hair, your cheek. that’s only excuse for touching you…” she really need to say that??? In wrong way too.

I cover my part. “ no, don’t worry she is not byuntae…”

“ whats byuntae…” I ask her, with my work here, I learn few Korean word. But this byuntae is new word

“ its… ….” She look around and said that to me.

“ you mean she like anime writer???”

“ no, not … other …” my geek brain work slowly….

Loading

Loading

Loading

“ ahhh that ( mean ert) …. She is ert…” I cover my chest.

“ no…. I said… she is not byuntae… mean , she is not ….” Chanme breath heavily after explaining the byuntae.

“ hoooo….. but, why she like me…. I mean I am messy and nerd… she is goddess ex. Cant she found another goddess???” I really not understand why she like me.

“ I don’t know. But seolhyun not type who saw people from outside mina-chan. You are nice and good girl. Maybe because of that she fallen for you…” chanme look at me. I just sigh.

“i….” I don’t know what to do.

“ lets just back to work…” she pat my head and we back to work.

 

Seolhyun POV

This mina is getting cuter by days. Her messy hair is make her cute. I need to make my moves soon. I want to hug her and tell the world that she is mine.

“ yes, what matter jung???” hyejung come to me

“ are you really e????” I offended by what she said.

“ rude… what do you mean???” I cross my arms

“ you like mina isn’t it??? She is young girl seol…. Don’t tainted her…” hyejeong scold me

“ i…. I not some kind of molester …. I will….. oh mina… come here first….” I spot mina and scoff hyejeong go.

“ take this tray and arrange it on display. After that help chanmi…” I order mina. She just nod and go with chanmi. Cant do that with hyejeong around.

 

Mina POV

“ have save journey home mina….” Chanmi wave her hand at me.

“ wait mina. Its pretty late. I will take you home. Come , hop in” seolhyun unnie bring her car, I don’t want to her take me home, but I don’t have many choice. The last train maybe is already gone.

“ sure, unnie. Here my address” I sit on seolhyun unnie side and we drive to my house.

“ do you have boyfriends mina??” she ask me. oh, no . that is old picking line. I know what she get into. I know what I get into.

“ no unnie. i…. we are here…. Uh… do you want come and have a tea??” great what I done. But I need t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter