heartbreak for mina

When swan tried to seduce yoda princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu POV

“hi wanna join???” still fresh in my memory mina cute voice when she in my bath tub and her soak body is shining.

“ tzu… what happen??” dahyun, my friends and chaeyoung crush pat my shoulders. She been visiting me and maybe look at me just thinking about mina body.

“ I been thinking… what if you fallen to messy looking girl??? Kind a ugly duck type??? “ I hug my yoda dolls and still thinking about mina.

“ I will be glad and take her…” dahyun munch her choco pie.

“ seriously?? Why??? She is ugly duckling. She have gorgeous sister I would tak,,, I mean… i…” I I blurt of mina and sana.

“ chewy… don’t you hear the story???” dahyun said with serious face. “ what story???”

“ ugly duckling will turn to elegant swan eventually. So take it.. is the messy neighbor we talking about??? “ dahyun ask

“ how… arghh…. Yes… I seen her ….” Dahyun spit her choco pie on my face after hearing that.

“ DUBU…” I wipe dahyun choco pie on my face. “ wow… how…. “

“ well… we sleeping together….”

“ like having ???” dahyun add

“ no, we are sleeping together… like in same bed and sleep. And doing nothing. Probably…” I assure myself and the dubu.

“ wow…. And ???” she ask again. Its like telling story to kids. But again, she is dubu. For years she never have guts to chase chaeyoung.

“ she is in my bath tub and I don’t know.. and… you know the rest….” I take choco pie in dahyun hand and munch it.

“ just that??? No ?? Or even kiss???” she said

“ no time for that… i… just don’t know what to do??? I like her sister… maybe…” I explain about sana too.

“ are you sure what you have for sana is love?? Not some kind of really close friendship??? Because that is what jihyo unnie and me. chae look really jealous though…..” she tell me about jihyo unnie and their friendship.

“ but…. argghhh…” I ruffle my hair. “ where is sally by the way??? I miss her puffy cheek.” dahyun look around. Sally usually hang out with me.

“ I don’t know maybe with my mom… lets go to downstairs…” we go to downstair , but no sign of sally. Only mina and my mother in the living room. They are chatting .

“ mina chan, you will really pretty if you change your hairstyle for bit. Don’t you want to???” my mother show her few good hair style.

“ I …. I don’t know aunty… I am ugly duckling. Always been ugly duckling, I am get used with this.” She said quietly

“ what you talking about? You are gorgeous and pretty. Have more confidance little baby… and thank you for the shrine outfit for sally. She really like it…” shrine outfit??? What she talking about???

 

“ ma… whe…….” But dahyun just scream in happiness.

“ THAT’S CUTE….” She scream right on my ear.

Sally winch little, momo hold sally so she not trip. “ gee… don’t yell in front my ear. Where you get that traditional clothes…” I ask sally

“ mina nee and momo nee give it to me… they gonna take me to hirai temple. Its big temple and there will be festival….” Sally look happy.

“ with that dress , that kind of inuyasha clothes….” I giggle.

“ of course not, this is my family shrine outfit. So sally can visit us anytime. And this… is what sally gonna wear for festival…” momo show me small yukata.

“ you gonna go there alone??” I pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter