mina and sana

When swan tried to seduce yoda princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana POV

“ what she mean?? Isn’t keiko is my daughter? What she mean with taking her???” I asked to my mother. Keiko still at mina place.

I worried and want to go to her place. But my mother stop me,” what you pack on her backpack??”

“ what backpack??” I asked

“ your daughter backpack..” my mother said

“ snack.. in case she hungry..” I said

“ you cant pack snack only, darling. Clothes, healthy food, handphone, address, milk too. And hat… and toy too..” my mother explain.

“ i… I don’t know that..” I hung my head low. Mina must be angry I just pack snack on keiko.

“ mina is keiko mother for 6 years. She take care and raise keiko for long. I will talk to her to gave you more time, but…” my mother tried to calm me down.

I have mixed feeling, between angry with mina and angry with myself. How can I not thinking straight. And today, I thinking I might have affair with dahyun. That is not important, the important is keiko. My little daughter.

I feel tear escape from my eyes and I hug my mother immediately. “ did mina sound angry with me??”

“ she… she is mother, when her child is… the point is, you can do , no you need to do better then this. Mina might take keiko back if you keep this sloppy job. Prove to her if you can be good mother for keiko. “ my mother pat my head.

“ okay, kaa-san. i… I will go to mina now..” I said

“ no, let mina take care keiko for tonight. “

“ but what if say I am not good mother because I not go and fetch keiko??” I said

“ I will talk to her, beside its not like keiko still running around at this hour. And mina might not allow you to take sleepy keiko . “ she said

“ at least, let me call mina..” I beg my mother.

“ okay….” she nodded. I go and call my sister, “ what you want??”

“ sissy, I though we are cool..” I answer her

“ we are, but.. argh.. can you come tomorrow to fetch keiko?? She sleep now… and… forget it. I will talk to you tomorrow, nee chan..” she said

“ okay, thanks mina chan…” I close the call. 

I want to go back to my room when my father and mother standing behind me. I cried and hug them.

“ I am such bad mother…” I cried and tell them everything. They pat me and hug me. and telling everything will be alright.

 

 

Tomorrow

Mina POV

“ now, lets go to school…” I tell my daughter.

“ kaa-san, this is Sunday..” she rub her eyes and hug her little pillow again.

“ yeah… I don’t think so… yesterday is Sunday, meaning today is….” I tickle her.

“ nuuu… keiko hate Monday…” she shout cutely.

“ yeah, tell me something I don’t know.” I hug her and get her to bath. I go to my room and get her spare uniform. I cook and prepare bento for her.

Its tomato, egg, rice and chicken.

 

Tzuyu look at me,” you know I though you can cook??”

“ I cant..” I said

“ what is this then??” she said

“ this is bento for my little girl..” I said

“ this is call cook , mina..” she said

“ no, this is called being mother…” I said and kiss her cheek. after done I put it on her bag. After I throw away all her snack.

I then fried ham , egg. Put it on bread with some tomato. Then i pour milk to small mug.

“ kaa-san…” she run to me and hug me.

“ good girl…” I pat her and put he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter