mina the mother

When swan tried to seduce yoda princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina POV

Hmmm… uh-huh….. yeah….

That all in my mind, when tzuyu spoil my dau.. I mean my niece. But I don’t know if I can treat keiko like my niece. She is live with me since she little tiny baby. I even take medication so I can feed her myself.

Momo decision to gave birth her make some complication. Like she cant feed keiko. And my sister separate by ocean. So its fall into me to … you know.

I don’t have complain though, I like my role as her mother. She is best child everyone can hope for. I raise her with momo and uncle Jackson help to be nice girl.

And…  tzuyu pay attention to keiko more than me. after sana nee chan claim her , tzuyu want to claim her too???

No, not gonna happen. I love tzuyu but that toddler is mine… sort of.

 

I go and take keiko from her,” wii… kaa-san, auntie just want to tell me detail about wedding…”

I kiss my pouting baby,” darling, remember what kaa-san said?? Little kid must act like???”

“ like little kid. And since keiko is still small, keiko must act like little kid…” she said smartly. I proud to her and hug her.

“ yes, little kid cant marry..” I said.

“ but keiko will grow someday…” she said

“ yup, and so does auntie tzuyu. she will grow old… really old.. keiko don’t want to marry old women isn’t it??” I said patiently.

“ hey…” tzuyu protest.

“ not now…” I glare at her.

“ so?? Who will keiko marry???” she pout and look at me.

“ keiko will find later. Keiko own charming prince. Or princess…” I said.

“ ohh… keiko want to be princess too…” she raise her hand.

“ I know keiko want to…” I kiss her and put her back to tzuyu. she look at tzuyu and bow,

“ sorry auntie, I cant marry auntie….” She said

“ but you will be my favourite auntie…” she hug tzuyu. I smile and so does tzuyu. I go looking her backpack. 

“ what is this??? All snack???”

 

I really need to have serious conversation with my sister, how can she just pack snack on my daughter backpack??

Where is healthy food?? her drinks?? Thick jacket? Her clothes?? Her baby handphone?? Her address??? Arght…….

 

I called my house, its my mother,” what you want, you ungratefull daughter??”


 “ my stupid sister…” I anwer shortly. I know my mother still not forgive me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter