mitzu kiss and sana angry

When swan tried to seduce yoda princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few day later

Tzuyu POV

“ hey, little sissy…..” I poke my sister cheek. She is pouting, and glare me if she can. But she cant, we are have little visitor. Keiko, sana  asked sally to watch her niece for couple hours. She is playing happily with sally.

“ auntie…. Keiko want poke unnie cheek too…” keiko get excited with me poke sally cheek.

And now its my turn to pout,” kei chan, she is my sister and why you called me auntie???”

“ whut???” she frown.

She whine and sit on floor,” auntie, you are my sana mama friend. I cant called you unnie…..”

“ and why unnie?? We are in japan….” I pat her head

“ I just like called her unnie..” she puff her cheek and go to play with sally again. I smile and get food ready for her.

Sana tell me if she really love her niece, but who will not love cute little girl like keiko??? She is cute and nice.

I thinking about mina a lot, but I cant bear to thinking more and more about her. i heard she leaving the house. And not taking keiko.

Sana angry a lot to mina, how can she go without her daughter, and keiko seems doesn’t bother with absence of her mother. She just happy being with sana.

 

 

“ tzuyu, are my baby girl is fine???”

 

I walk to sana, she arrive and bring few toys for her niece. Keiko run to sana and hug her legs,” sana mama…”

I frown, “ what sana mama???”

“ she called me mama, tzu…” sana said and kiss keiko cheek and mine, and not forget my sister cheek too.

“ unnie,you gonna take her now??? Cant she stay for another hour?? I like her…” sally do puppy eyes on sana and rub her palm together.

Keiko look at sally and imitate sally,” please….”

“ keiko, don’t keiko have homework??? Keiko still want to play???” sana brush her hair.

“ unnie help keiko with homework…” she said. Sana look sally, my sister is nodded and sana smile. She let keiko play with sally and sit with me.

“ I don’t know what just happen, but why she called you mama???” I asked.

“ because she asked me nicely…” sana said and sip her tea. I look at her, “ why???”

“ don’t asked why… its just, I feel connection with her. when she asked if she can call me mama, I just accept it…” sana said

“ sana, she is your niece. Of course you feel connection. But… she is mina kid isn’t i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter