samo and mitzu

When swan tried to seduce yoda princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

“ this is too much , mina. You cant pull something like this. Marriage is not some toys…” my mother scold mina. But knowing my mother, she doesn’t have heart to scold mina for long.

My father pat mina and pretend to glare at her, but mina pout make my father iron heart became soft. He sigh and sit back to couch.

“ I never said anything about marriage. Uncle Jackson simply became my dau… no, scratch that. Keiko adoptive father… or sworn father. Take your pick, uncle chou… and auntie, you know I have hots on your daughter, tzuyu for long time….” Mina said coyly.

“ yeah we know..” my parents plus sally said. Mina laugh and rub her palm together.

“ so… that’s mean I can move here and sleep on her bed??? “ she stick her tongue to my parents.

“ what???” we shock.

“ no, absolutely not…” I answer first. My parents nodded.

“ yeah, you cant…. “ sally said.

“ becau…se????” mina waiting for explanation.

“ my sister will be move out…” sally said.

“ yeah… wait, what??? Since when???” I look at sally.

 

“ since tonight. Mina take her and rent apartement or something. You can do whatever you want to do..” my mother laugh.

“ not funny, ma…. Pa…” I look at my mother and go to my father for support.

“ you adult…” my father smirk.

“ piaoliang…( sweet ) “ mina said excitingly in mandarin.

“ you speak mandarin??” sally said

“ I spent 7 years in hongkong…” mina said

“ okay…” sally said.

 

“ she will not stay with me…” I said.

“ you right, pretty. You will stay with me. I have nice apartement… its quite and soundproof…. Ahhaha….” Mina laugh and next thing I know. My parents and sister pack my bag and kick me out.

 

Then my uncle come and kiss my on cheek, he bring big bags. “ enjoy…”

And he come to my room and laugh can be heard from my house.

 

 

I standing alone with mina in outside,” so… just lead the way….”

 

 

Sana POV

“ why I am here…” momo look at me and she doesn’t like how this turn into. I am bring few stuff to her family shrine and dress nicely. And by nicely I mean traditionaly.

I wearing my formal yukata, with my parents too. Keiko come too. My grandparents even come too. They talk to momo grandparents.

And I explain everything. Momo grandmother furious after hearing keiko is our daughter. She almost throw table at momo, if momo grandfather not stop her.

“ she is so little and…. Argh… come here, keiko chan….” Grandmother hirai asked for keiko and the toddler just come obedient and hug her.

“ yesh???” she smile.

“ poor child…..” she hug keiko and glare at momo.

“ and as my family said, I want momo…” I said using proper honorific to momo grandmother.

“ of course… and… little baby, you want play in shrine??? “ momo grandfather pat keiko and keiko play outside.

“ of course , dear….” He said.

“ we accept this wedding. Momo will wed with sana. She will be minatozaki momo…” he sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter