when sana meet momo

When swan tried to seduce yoda princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana POV

Knock knock…..

I hear somebody knock my door again, that must be my cute niece again. when ever mina stay late or not home for pictorial or something she usually cant sleep and she always ask me to sleep with her. or she came to my room and ask if she can sleep with me.

“ baby… “ I open the door and she is sobbing while hugging her penguin doll, funny thing about the dool is… that doll wearing robe. Jedi robe.

“ auntie… I have nightmare…. Can I sleep with auntie… hik hik hik…” she start to cry. I pick her and tuck her in my bed. I also clim to bed and cover ourself with blanket.

“ don’t cried… tell auntie… what the nightmare???” I brush her hair with my hand. “ don’t auntie need to work tomorrow??? I tell after auntie work. I am sleepy, can you hug me…..” she open her hand, asking for hug. I gladly hug her and she also ask for lamp to be turn off. Then after few minute she drift into dreamland. I then tried to sleep.

 

Morning

Sana POV

“ AUNTIE…. WAKEY WAKEY…” I sense keiko as usual when we sleep together she always the one who wake me up. I open my eyes, and saw beautiful young angel sitting on my chest. “ wake auntie…”

“ baby, you should slap my face little not my chest….” She have habit to slap my chest little. My cute byuntae niece….

“ hehe…. But this part so big, maybe only momo unnie who can rival you…… why this part so big???” she ask curiously.

“ I leave mina to tell you. Mean time, lets bath…” I pick her and bath her and also take bath. I usually don’t like bubble bath, but since keiko like it, I getting use to bubble bath, keiko like strawberry scent. “ strawberry??”

“ hmmm…. Yes….” She nod happily. Then I put strawberry bubble and soon my bath tub is full of  bubble. I pick her and we are enter the bath tub.

“ wiii… so strawberry… and so… wow… auntie… its floating…” she point at my chest. I look at my chest.

“ naughty kids…” I pinch her cheek and hug her tightly. “ au.ahhahaha….” I hug her in my chest , she pat my shoulders.

“ auntie… I almost die…” I guess she suffocated in my chest. “ auntie,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter