samo in ryokan

When swan tried to seduce yoda princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

This is so fun. I can tease momo whenever I like. Now she is model and work with me too. She is so cute. I keep thinking about momo on the way home. My mum said starting tomorrow mina will go on pictorial on Tokyo and my parents will go with her, so I will take care keiko.

“ hmm… I need to take keiko my office. I hope she be good girl….” I open the door and call for keiko.

“ kei-chan… auntie is coming….” I announce my coming. But what greet me is not my cute kei-chan. But not-so- momo. she only warp herself with white towel. Her hair is wet and mess. She wearing no make up ( well, of course sana. she just coming out from bathroom ).

“ KYAAAAAA…….” Momo scream, while I just giggle. My mum and keiko is hearing all of momo scream. They are coming.

“ auntie?? Why??? Eh, aunt momo… why you scream???” keiko titl her head cutely. She is maybe wonder why momo act like that in front of me.

“ momo… what are you doing?? Sana is… sana , stop stare her like ert…” my mum throw some pillow to my face.

“ that’s what exactly why I scream… auntie… stop her….” momo still scream.

“ seriously… come…” my mum then take momo to…. My room???? I don’t know why but… nicely done mum.

“ auntie… I haven’t bath yet…. Keiko wait for auntie….” Keiko grab and pull my skirt. I look down and pick keiko up. She giggle when I kiss her cheek.

“ now… lets go to… wait, my room been occupied. Lets just go straight to laundry room and then we go to bathroom…..and…”

“ milk time….” Keiko clap her hand.

“ after bath time… its milk time….” I jumping around to laundry room and then we bath….

 

 

Sana room

Author POV

“ auntie… I don’t think I can do this… can I just sleep in mina room??? Or I will just bring keiko to my parents shrine. They will like her and treat her like princess. Believe me….” momo said to sana mother.

“ I don’t think that necessary momo-chan. You can stay here for while. After me and mina back, you can bring keiko and sana to your parents shrine…” mrs myoui said.

“ don’t.. don’t say that…” momo blush.

“ see… you just blush when I only talking about, “ bring sana to your parents shrine”. Don’t worry, you can do it… “ mrs myoui said

“ doing what??” momo ask again.

“ well…. Seduce my squirrel of course. My keiko need cousin. If you can make sana pregnant with baby girl that will be nice. We can named her kyoko… or sakura… or shizuka ( sorry, the author like cardcaptor sakura and doraemon so much).  I sure your mother will be pleased…” mrs myoui pinch momo cheek.

“ If you say so… but… when exactly you gonna go???” momo then go to change.

“ right now…”

“ huh???”

“ right now… if you done. I will get ready to go … bye…” mrs myoui then say goodbye to momo and leave her.

“ seriously??? “ momo mumble.

 

 

Living room

Sana POV

“ so.. let me get this straight. You will stay here while my parents and that penguin sister of mine gone. And we will stay on one room. And also keiko??? And… you will take care of me??? pff…. You cant cook…” I said

“ cant cook…” keiko repeat me

“ you cant do cleaning…”

“ cant cleaning..”

“ cant do laundry…”

“ cant laundry…”

“ so… I think …. Why I need you??” I smirk at momo. she look nervous and start to bite her lips. Her legs is shaking a lot. This is interesting.

“ i… keiko need me…” momo said

“ she do??? Kei-chan need aunt momo???” I look at keiko. She shook her head.

“ I only need auntie sana…” she smile from cheek to cheek. she is really cheeky little girl. I pat her head . “ hear it , momo. she don’t need you. So… why don’t you pack your bags and back to your shrine…” I shush her

“ i… i… your mother command me…” momo said with high tone.

“ is that so….”

“ it so… I need to spent my time in this hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter