first meeting... bad mina , cute sana

When swan tried to seduce yoda princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina  POV

Hi….

My name is myoui mina, soon to be beautifull elegant swan. Why soon??? Because I still ugly duckling. I have one older sister, minatozaki sana. we have different surname because sana is take my father and I take my mothers name.

While I am ugly duckling, my sister is queenka in my school. She also forbid me to not let anyone know that we are sibling, I guess she doesn’t like ugly duckling such myself. But still I am her sister, she cant do something like that to me.

And there is hirai momo. my oh-so-cute best friends of mine. She having crush to my sister sana since she in  dipper . but she also kind of shy peach , she cant let control herself without having terrible nosebleed.

“ seriously momo, what matter with you??? Why you such baby…. Sana nee-chan is such babe, why you always have nosebleed in front of her???” I walk in park with momo.

“ because she is such goddess, no mortal can stay in her presence . she so… radiant….” Momo daydreaming about sana.

“ she is squirrel and clumsy…. Don’t you know that???” I laugh at momo.

“ squirrel goddess…. I just humble mortal….” Momo still in her dreamland…. And is watery.

“ you just peach momo… not in good HD tooo….” I . she pout and tried to pinch my cheek roughly.

“ mou…. Don’t pinch me…. you have puffy cheek…. but i…????” I rub my cheek softly.

“ that’s why I need to pinch you regulary… so your cheek can be grow like mee….” She show her puffy cheek.

“ if you do that , my cheek will be swollen not puffy….” I pout at momo. she laugh at me.

“ oh … need to go now… baa-chan want me to help her to clean shrine….” Momo family is having shrine in kyoko. She sometimes ask me to visit her family shrine. To cleaning….

Now momo gone, I am hungry…

I walk alone in kyoto center, I still thinking what should I get for eat….

Ramen??? Nah… to naruto….. I like one piece

Yakitori????/ hmmmm I am duck and yakitori is made from chicken, that is cousin… cant do cannibal…

“ bread… oh yes… bread… I want melon bread. I went to search bread store. After few minute I found it. Its new store and the smell of bread is so tempting.

I enter the store and its crowded.. no,scratch that… it like hunger game here. People taking bread like they having really hunger for days. But isn’t this is Kyoto??? Its big city…..

“ watch out lady…” some eldery women with some swift skill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter