[Various] All Man

Empty Files (EXO)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All Man

 

Pairing: BaeKai, MinKai, KaiSoo, LuKai

Summary: Jongin is a hybrid that Baekhyun wants to adopt. Unfortunately short and shorter, Minseok, Kyungsoo, and Luhan want to as well.

Notes: I found this on my old tablet...I wrote it a year ago and since I wrote too much sekai (Tall guys, omg) I decided to post this rare gem >.<

Warnings: catboys, cutejongin, rivalry, Baekhyun has Bae in his name but in Koren it's Pek

 

 

 

"What the hell are you doing here Do?" Baekhyun hissed from behind the large inconspicuous plastic menu held in front of his face.

Seated in the booth behind him was a man with pale skin, large eyes, and shapely red lips. He was Satan incarnate, or as he was known at the moment, Do Kyungsoo.

"I have just as much right to be here as any paying customer of Eden." The devil replied and Baekhyun felt his hands tighten on the menu he was holding, the plastic covered paper nearly crinkling and folding into a paper ball.

The Garden of Eden (Hella cheesy name if you asked Baekhyun) was a progressive cafe that had an all hybrid staff, all of whom were beautiful in their own right. But what made it popular was the fact that any hybrid working in the place was up for adoption, and to sweeten the deal, each hybrid worker was cutely dressed in a standard butler/maid uniform and a flower crown. The flowers had a different meaning and some hybrids even changed the crown depending on their mood. It was a cute and well played concept, but the problem with the place was the fact that every hybrid was free to choose their own owner. And Byun Baekhyun, the former King-Ka of his high school for four years straight, was having trouble winning the affection of the most oblivious hybrid on the planet. In short, this would have been so much easier if he found Jongin at some random shelter and adopted him before the Hellish Trinity ever laid their beady eyes on his glorious  form.

"Like hell you do! You know you don't stand a damn chance against me shorty," Baekhyun replied and he could feel Kyungsoo freeze and begin inwardly seething at the insult. Baekhyun wasn't a particularly tall man himself, but he was at least able to ride the roller coasters appropriate for his age at Lotte World.

"What did you say to me Byun!?" Kyungsoo growled and Baekhyun smirked in triumph. The key to getting under Satansoo's skin was to insult his height, something he learned throughout his years of spending time with the annoying barnacle since he was in elementary school.

"I think you heard me perfectly, kid." Baekhyun said condescendingly, throwing in the barb about age as well because they both knew a certain kitty who had a thing for older men. Unfortunately he also had a tendency to fumble and blush when ever a tall customer came up and blatantly flirted with him.

"I swear if you dare say anything else-"

"Settle down children, you should know that bickering amongst yourselves solves nothing." A cool voice said and Baekhyun slammed his menu onto the table just in time to see a cutesy guy settle in the seat across from him.

"Who the hell invited you Kim?" Baekhyun demanded, feeling irritation well up within his chest as Minseok picked up his abandoned menu and made himself comfortable at his table.

"Oi Beak-hyun, calm down. We just came to join our dear friends for lunch at this fine establishment, no need for hostility." Baekhyun heard Kyungsoo make an affronted noise and he didn't have to turn around to know that Luhan was sitting at Kyungsoo's booth, similar to the way Minseok was at his.

"Why the hell does come in pairs?" Baekhyun complained with a groan. The sole reason he was sitting in Eden on a quiet Monday afternoon instead of the weekend was to avoid the competition. He'd even gone so far as to skip his usual dinner at the cafe on Saturday so that he'd have enough to splurge while the deer, devil, and chipmunk weren't around.

Kyungsoo made a face and Baekhyun could imagine the little frown that made him look like he swallowed Chanyeol's , or some other nasty like that.

"Byun, that's not how the damn quote goes." He said on his stupid low pitched melted chocolate voice. "It's trouble comes in pairs." Damn writers.

Minseok raised an eyebrow and he pointed to himself. "Are you calling me ?" He asked and his tiny pink lips formed a small pout, making him look like an incredulous kid who was just informed that his birthday party was canceled. "If so, you're an insolent , and for your information, Luhan and I are not a pair."

Luhan piqued up and he sounded as if he agreed with Minseok. "Exactly, we're just two people who happen to have a common interest and who've managed to reach an understanding of sorts."

Kyungsoo snorted. "Shut up, I know you two are ing and won't admit it, but I sure as hell won't let you drag Jongin into your depraved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter