[KrisKai] The Devil's Angel

Empty Files (EXO)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Devil’s Angel

 

Pairing: KrisKai


Summary: Kris was the name of an upstanding citizen. He was a well-respected cop, engaged to be married to the love of his life. That all went up in flames.

Now, a man named Wu Yifan rules quietly from the shadows. With no other purpose in life, he is content to stay in the dark for the sake of an old friend, but what happens when an angel appears to save the devil?


Notes: I never know what to say in these things…
Anyway, I tried to get things in life situated while I was on writing hiatus. Needless to say, nothing goes as planned. So here I am with another story that I may or may not keep updating regularly. 
Please enjoy reading, and do comment! :3 

I found this in my old folder, I think I wrote this earlier last year...and just as a heads up, there is violence in this chapter.

 

A/N: Once again finally cross-posted from the same fic over at AO3

 

 

 

 

 

Blood splattered in an upward arch as a head of light hair tilted back. A cough sputtered forth from split red lips. “You bastard!” The tied up man on the floor managed to bite out, glaring fiercely up at the tall man before him.

 

“I’d heard of the ruthless devil Wu Yifan, but-“
Another punch shut up the talkative man. A pained groan met Yifan’s ears, but the tall man merely watched apathetically as the petite male on the floor groaned in pain as he spit out the blood in his mouth. “Will you ing stop!? I make a living with this face!” The male on the floor said indignantly.

 


Yifan scoffed at the man. “Your livelihood will not be compromised with a busted lip.” He said as he used his booted foot to pin the tied up man to the floor.

 


“Easy for a thug like you to say,” The man on the floor began, his face twisted in badly concealed pain. “You don’t have to use your lips to get by!” Fierce dark eyes met Yifan’s and the dark haired male took a moment to admire the inner strength of the dyed-blonde e he was interrogating. Usually, he’d have the kidnaped targets on the floor crying their eyes out and begging him not to kill them by now.

 


‘Still, he needs to talk…’ Yifan thought as he viciously kicked the blonde in the ribs cutting of what he was going to say. “Shut up.” He said in a calm tone, completely contrasting what he was thinking. He had time to gather information from the man in other ways.
The man on the floor shot him a dirty look that Yifan read as ‘ off’ with a raised brow. “Luhan, I want to make a deal with you.”

 


A jaded laugh came from the man on the floor and Yifan watched him with his signature expression of indifference. Luhan did not seem too fazed that the tall male knew his name. “You want me to make a deal with the devil?”

 


Yifan let a wry smirk adorn his lips as he eyed Luhan. “It is your decision.”

 


“Like I have a choice.”

 

 


-✟☬✟-

 

 

 

“Sir, Mr. Kim has requested your presence in his office.” A cool, clipped tone said once Yifan entered the door of EX Industries.
Yifan ignored the secretary and made his way to the elevators with a languid walk. He was expecting Minseok to call him in to check on his progress with the recent troubles involving XO. The other company was quickly making an enemy of Minseok, and though the petite man preferred to make foreign relations in favor of his company; there was just something undeniably maddening about the Korean company.

 

Maybe it had something to do with the ever calm and indifferent leader, Junmyeon. The mysterious man was not falling for Minseok’s wide-eyed innoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter