[Kai x OC] I See Only You

Empty Files (EXO)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I See Only You

 


Pairing: Kai x Fem!OC

Notes: This feels like it was written years and years ago. Before I was writing , it was all female OCs and my bias XD

So if anyone is just here for them member x member pairings, you can skip this. However, this was inspired by the manga MARS, and that story is awesome. It has one of the most dramatic and dark storylines ever, it made me cry a little ^.^

(I also read it like twice and still loved it)

 

 

 


Mae Ae Jung blew out a sigh as she stared out the window of her second floor class. Her English teacher droned on and on about something that she already heard a million times since she was in elementary school. It was a late spring day and Ae Jung followed a blue butterfly with her eyes. The small thing made midair loops and it drew closer to the ground, landing on a long blade of grass that wasn’t cut yet. ‘So pretty…’ Ae Jung thought, for once allowing her usually gloomy thoughts to brighten at the sight of the small insect’s innocent life. The corners of Ae Jung’s mouth tingled and lifted a bit in a semblance of a smile-


And a soccer ball smashed into the butterfly, completely crushing it and with it Ae Jung’s hopes of being vaguely optimistic. A young man shouted and ran toward the soccer ball to retrieve it, but he paused when he saw somebody already reaching down and picking it up. Ae Jung saw nothing but a head full of dark brown hair, but she guessed by the way that the soccer player tensed that the boy picking up the ball was probably the school delinquent.


“The infamous Kim Jongin.” A voice came from next to her ear and Ae Jung panicked as she whirled up at her desk and pressed her back into the window she was staring out of. Wide brown eyes met hers and Ae Jung took a moment to register the fact that they belonged to Park Chanyeol, the loud kid who never fell for her cold act and left her alone like everyone else.


“Ah, s-sorry.” Chanyeol stuttered and Ae Jung relaxed slightly, tough she tensed even more when whispers began to start up. It was then that she noticed everyone was staring at her, their eyes ranging from cold and friendly to curious and bored.

 

“Miss Mae, are you alright?” The teacher asked in a concerned tone. He was a man who’s eyes seemed to linger a bit longer than what was considered polite when he looked at Ae Jung, although he hadn’t done anything to make her wary, besides scold her now and then for her short attentions span. That was another reason for her to keep her grades up, though that wasn’t hard to do when all she had to do was read her notes and do her homework on time. “If you are feeling unwell, you have my permission to visit the school nurse.” The teacher continued, his eyes staring far too long for Ae Jung to be comfortable.


“N-no-” She began to answer, though she was interrupted by harsh whispers, said just loud enough for Ae Jung to hear and not their near deaf teacher.


“Did you hear that!? The strictest teacher in the school is willing to give the Ice Queen a free pass to the nurse’s office five minutes before school is let out!”


“I know right?”


“The nerve of the Frigid .”


“I bet the reason she gets good grades when all she does in class is stare out the window is because she’s giving Mr. Kang extra credit after school!”


Ae Jung frowned and she glared at the owner of the last voice, not surprised to see the familiar face of Areum. She was the classic picture of a Korean beauty, although her looks, her mother, and her grades could never quite match up to Ae Jung. And as the second best since grade school, Areum made it a point to give her hell every time she saw Ae Jung.


Turning away from the spiteful girl, Ae Jung addressed her teacher, her eyes meeting his directly. “As a matter of fact, Mr. Kang, I do feel a little unwell.” Ae Jung said, already picking up her bag and walking toward the door. The teacher said some useless generic phrases that inquired about her health, but Ae Jung ignored him and the heavy stare of the one classmate in the school who heard the whispers and said something to Areum.


“-, you don’t need to be such a to everyone!” Chanyeol shouted, shutting Areum up and drawing gasps from everyone in the room.

 

“Mr. Park!” The teacher shouted in a scandalized tone. The door shut behind her and the silence of the all was the only thing that Ae Jung could hear. Pleasantly surprised, Ae Jung let her stoic face fall and a small smile grace her face. ‘Maybe he’s different-’


“Move out of the way!” A loud voice shouted and Ae Jung’s head whipped to her left to see a man running down the hall, several angry voices echoing behind him. Ae Jung felt her eyes widen in surprise, but before she could react, she was roughly shoved aside.


A flash of tan skin and dark hair was all she could see before the young man disappeared down the hall, the soccer players who were on the field earlier chasing after him as he ran up the stairwell leading to the third floor. “Jongin you bastard, get back here!” The soccer captain shouted and Ae Jung only had time to see a flash of his familiar profile before he disappeared down the hall after the infamous male.


Ae Jung blinked and slowly lifted her hand to her bruised forehead. “Ow…” She said softly to no one, her voice echoing in the lonely hallway. Ae Jung tried to stand up, but she winced when a flash of pain ran through her knees. Looking down, she saw the raw skin peeking out from the hem of her skirt; her knees were scrapped and bloody.


‘Why am I so easy to injure?’ Ae Jung thought to herself wearily. Receiving no answer, she sighed and stood up and gingerly made her way to the nurse’s office. It seemed that now she had a legitimate reason to leave class early for medical attention.

 



 


“Oh.” The nurse breathed out in surprise when Ae Jung finally managed to make it to the first floor. The older lady stared at her for a moment, until Ae Jung cleared meaningfully. “Ah, right! Sit here sweetie.” The nurse said, opening one flimsy curtain and gesturing to the neatly made up bed.


Ae Jung sat down tentatively and the nurse gave her a reassuring smile before she turned around and began rummaging through the row of cabinets behind her desk. Ae Jung watched as she grabbed a small pile of cloth and a fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter