[LayKai] Lose Control

Empty Files (EXO)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lose Control


Pairing: LayKai


Summary: Jongin is the main choreographer for China’s new star, Lay. Unfortunately, the man seems intent on making Jongin give him after hour lessons, even though he doesn’t need it.


Notes: Alright, to the other LayKai shipper who commented, it’s kind of embarrassing to admit this, but I forgot where I was going with Unrequited Things, so I made a new one-shot just for you.
I hope you like it! :)

Okay, this is months and months old, but maybe if I post it I'll get back into it :3

 

Also, I CHANGED MY USERNAME!! Lol, I match on AO3 and AFF now >.<

 

(Lmao, yes I was and sometimes still am an anime nerd)

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin found that the evening was his favorite time of day. He supposed it had something to do with the way the day’s frantic activity was slowly lulled to a stop. Then sun was also less bright and the soothing colors it made as it dipped into the horizon always made Jongin want to stop and watch for a while.


It was late at night in the rented studio area and Jongin really wanted to go home and flop face first into bed, but his work was demanding and sometimes he really hated being on the choreography team that helped a rising star solidify his fame. Usually, a project requiring him to work with others wouldn’t stress him out, but there was something about this particular man that had Jongin regretting signing his contract for the next six months.


“Kai, I think I need some more help with this new move,” Yixing, otherwise known as Lay, said smoothly. When Jongin gave him a disbelieving look, Yixing merely smiled charmingly, an errant dimple appearing in his cheek when he did so.


“I really doubt that,” Jongin muttered, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes at Yixing. “You’re a very good dancer.”


The older man shrugged, his recently changed red silk shirt rippling with the movement. “I have plenty of room to improve.”


Jongin frowned, though he seemed to be oblivious to the way it made his lips look like a pout. “But we’ve gone over this for weeks!”


His whiny tone was not lost on Yixing, who smiled and took the chance to draw nearer to Jongin, neatly sidling up to him. “If you’re tired, I could give you a massage,” he offered in a low tone, his eyes darkening as he reached out and briefly brushed Jongin’s fluffy brown bangs out of his eyes. “They say that it’s the best method to treating tired muscles,” He added meaningfully, his eyes darting down to Jongin’s red bitten lips for a fraction of a second.


“A-ah, n-no, I’m fine!” Jongin stuttered out in a flustered high tone that made himself flinch. He shuffled away from Yixing and he squeaked out some excuse about needing air before he scurried away.


Yixing watched him leave, his eyes transfixed on his long legs and slim waist. He really wanted to spend more time….bonding with the cute new choreographer, but the other male was so oblivious and shy that it made flirting near impossible.


‘Aish! What should I do!?’ Yixing lamented, dropping his earlier suave persona and ruffling his black hair while letting out a small whine of frustration. Ever since the younger male had walked into the practice room with a criminally loose shirt and the tightest pair of pants he’d ever seen, Yixing had been caught in a whirlwind of pent up ual frustration and lingering social awkwardness.


“Heh, did cute little Jonginnie manage to escape you again?” Chen asked, sidling up to Yixing and slinging an arm around his shoulders. He bore all his weight with the single arm and Yixing grunted before he glared and shoved the other off.


“Don’t you have some work to do?” He asked petulantly, frowning at the man with the kitten smile and the uncanny ability to read him.


Chen gave Yixing a greasy smirk and he slapped him on the back roughly. “Relax, I’m on your side. After all, I am no stranger to the woes of a hot-blooded young man, being one myself.”


“You could have fooled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter