[SeKai] You're Mine!

Empty Files (EXO)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're Mine!

 

Summary: Sehun has a tireless occupation, but he likes going to the small bakery down the street because the waiter has a cute smile.


Prompt: Mafia!AU and oblivious Jongin :)

Pairing: SeKai

Summary: Sehun is getting tired of this underground lifestyle, but a simple walk into a bakery leads to an intersting discovery. He just might keep it.

For: KumaNini (kaihun94)
Oh my godd ?? Why did u stop ???
You're taking request ? Can I have a mafia boss sehun with jongin as his lover not knowing sehun's job or anything sekai ! XD

 

Sorry this took so long! I tried my best, but it might not be too good... >.<"

 

 

 


Sehun sighed as he rubbed the aching muscles at the base of his neck. He felt as if he had aged ten years in a single day, and it wasn't a good feeling.

"Hey kid, we're done for the day. You may leave now." Suho, the small man who calls himself Sehun's savior, said with a snap of his fingers. The gesture was a clear dismissal and Sehun bowed as he made his way out of the barren room. He felt relief leaving early, mainly because within the concrete walls, things happened that usually stayed with Sehun and either gave him nightmares or left him unsettled and irritated for a day.

The outside evening air was cool on his bare arms and Sehun vaguely recalled rolling up the sleeves of his plain white shirt before he did Suho's dirty work for him.

Digging around in the pocket of his suit pants, Sehun pulled out a pack of cigarettes and quickly retrieved one stick and lit it before putting the rest away again. The night was beginning to creep in as the sun's rays fadded from the streets and Sehun wondered if there'd ever be a day where he'd go home around this time, from a job with normal hours to see a small replica of himself running around and a pretty face to greet him with a sweet kiss at the door.

The image was so domestic that Sehun snorted and almost choked on the smoke he was inhaling. 'Right, the day I become a family man is the day I die,' He thought sarcastically, dropping the half lit cigarette and smashing it under foot before putting his hands in his pocket and walking away from the abandoned building that the Crimson X used for its more unsavory deals.

Sehun was not what anyone would imagine existed outside of Hollywood movies and depraved places. But Sehun was once a desperate youth who had a knack for surviving and fighting, thus when Suho found him and took him under his wing, Sehun was more than glad to lay down his life for the man who had saved it. At the time, it was a small price to pay.

Now nearly seven years later, Sehun was growing weary, there were times that his sentimental mind conjured up fantasies of living in peace, never having to jump at the sound of his name and never having to harm another person for his own selfish gain.

However, it was clear that there was no way that was going to happen. Suho needed him now more than ever, especially since the Lòng Yín group was in Korea and causing trouble.

Sehun shook away all his troubles and attempted to clear his mind. He just followed orders, he'd let Suho deal with the petty details of the job.

Walking back home from the warehouse was always a little therapeutic, and Sehun found himself taking in the sights of the streets. There were a few pretty houses, painted colors that ranged from cheery to classic and plain. A few kids ran around here and there, dogs barked in the distance and a lot of old family run stores and pawn shops popped up on the corner of every street. This neighborhood had seen its days of wear and tear and Sehun wouldn't necessarily argue with anyone if they were to describe it as decrepit.

A flash of pink Roman letters caught Sehun's eyes and he stopped. This was new, a little bakery with clean windows and neat displays of elaborate cakes and desserts. There were a few tables in the place and while it wasn't crowded, it wasn't as empty as some of the ramyun shops down the street.

'When the hell did this get here?' Sehun finally thought in confusion, squinting at the sign of the shop and cursing whoever decided to forgo Hangul. He didn't exactly pay attention in school, English being the last thing on his mind as he hunted for food and tried to find a warm place to sleep.

Mystified and a little irritated that the neighborhood was changing, Sehun stomped his way inside and opened the door, the faint ringing of bells reaching his ears with the action.

Immediately Sehun was hit with the smell of honey and apples, with a hint of something a bit spicy thrown in and the fighter found his mouth watering. He could only dream of what the dessert making that smell tasted like.

The front counter was empty, but some clattering from the kitchen had Sehun walking up to the cash register with wide eyes. The front counter had a lot of cake stands with pretty cupcakes and cookies, brownies, and more cakes placed on top, covered with etched glass domes and looking better than anything Sehun had ever seen. At least in terms of food, he wasn't a person who indulged in sweet things but all the goods in the bakery had him wanting to eat until he popped.

"I'll be there in just a minute!" A sweet, melodic voice called from the back and Sehun was startled out of his food fantasy and brought back to the moment. Right. He was here to demand an explanation for the cake shop, and not to ogle the food as if it were diamonds and gold.

Shaking away his useless thoughts, Sehun settled for leaning against the counter, drumming his fingers by a cake stand in an effort not to dip his finger into the chocolate mousse frosting.

"Alright," The voice muttered again and Sehun heard footsteps before he saw someone walk in. They were male, tall but shorter than him, with thick black hair and slightly over grown bangs that covered his face from view as he looked down and dusted his hands on his ruffled black apron.

So far not impressed, Sehun went back to staring at the tempting chocolate cake. It was iced in an elaborate way, but Sehun really couldn't appreciate the artistry behind the decoration when all he wanted to do was devour it like a starved wolf.

"H-hello, welcome to Something Sweet." The boy stuttered and Sehun gave a ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter