Chp 6

Every pain is beautiful with you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's pov 

 It's been 2 weeks since we returned back from our honeymoon and jeong-su incident happened. For 1st few days taehyung was still traumatized due to that incident but eventually went back to regular self after few days. 

 

I woke up to the sound of mobile ringing. It was namjoon. 

" hello namjoon...... "

" Jungkook are you coming today to the office.... I have something you might wanna know .. "

" okay I will be there in a hour...." and hung up the call. 

What it might be.

As I got up from the bed I saw that taehyung was still asleep. 

I grabbed my pajamas and went to take the shower. I tip toed to the bathroom and took the shower. After 30 mins of taking my shower when I returned back I saw that taehyung's side of bed was empty which means that he must have woke up. I went down and saw that taehyung was preparing the breakfast in the kitchen. I sneaked behind him and back hugged him. He let out a surprised squeal. 

" oh jungkook don't scare me that way...!!!" 

" good morning baby.... " I said kissed his cheek. 

" good morning Kookie bunny... " I groaned at his nick name for him. Im gonna haunt jin for giving tae the idea that I look like a bunny.

" Kookie go sit on the dining table until....."he trailed off. 

He was completely checking me out with his mouth wide open. It was quite a scene. 

" Take a photo it will last longer " I said while smirking.  He closed his mouth and blushed furiously. 

" Go wear shirt or something..... " he said with still flustered expression. It is always fun to tease tae. 

After having the breakfast I got ready for the office. I kissed him goodbye and left for the office. 

" We are blessed to have your presence.... " yoongi said with sarcasm dripping from every word. 

" yoongi why do I feel you are the boss instead of me.... " he just rolled his eyes. 

We four yoongi, namjoon, hoseok and me were more like best friends rather than some Co -workers. When I was chosen as the heir after my uncles death those three were only the people who decided to stay with me and work was a right hands for me. 

" Where is namjoon he called me this morning " I asked yoongi.

" he is in his cabin.... "

" okay.... "

And I went towards namjoon's cabin. 

" good morning namjoon "

" hey jungkook good morning, take a seat I'm going to tell you something just don't get angry.. "

" what is it.....??? "

" jungkook your father....... "

" what about that bastard" i asked him angrily. 

" he wants to meet you..... " namjoon trailed off. 

" well after 23 years of abandoning me why does he have to meet me now.... " I said angrily. 

" jungkook he is your father and he wants to clear somethings that happened in the past and the actual reason why did he leave you with your uncle... "

" the reason was that he never wanted me to enter in his so called mafia world!!!. but look at me now what I'm, A frea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter