Chp 20

Every pain is beautiful with you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's pov

It been 2 months since i was discharged from the hospital i decided to work from home to keep a watch on taehyung. If siwon could send his men to attack me he could also do same for taehyung and i couldnt risk that. Also tae will be entering his 9 month in a week so someone has to be with him while he is in labour. 

We both were cuddling on a bed with taehyung in his deep sleep with his head on my chest. I mindlessly kept playing with taehyung's hair which he seemed to enjoy and leaned further more in the touch. I never get tired of taehyung's cuddling and ever since his pregnancy i just love feeling of his growing belly on my hard abdomen. This last 8 months were  hell of ride for both taehyung and me with his weird food cravings, constant mood swings , back pains , swollen legs and what not but at the end it will be all worth it. Just one more month and our little bundle of joy will be in our arms. Suddenly the ringing of telephone pulled me out of my thoughts and also jostled taehyung awake from the sleep.

 

"Kookie??? Who is calling???" He asked with sleepy yet cute voice..

"Wait tae i will check who is it...." i said and  went downstairs to pick up the call.

"Hello..? "

"Jungkook guess who is it..? " a voice asked which no other than siwon.

"What do you ing want Siwon..." i asked him with gritted teeth.

"Why do you keep asking the same question if you know the answer Jeon" he said evilly.

"Well jeon i called you to tell you that always watch your back jeon because your lack of attention may cause some huge accidents.  For example your taetae getting kidnapped or even worse " he said and started laughing like a crazy person.

"Siwon ing stay from taehyung he has nothing to do with this"

"Jeon i have nothing to do with your cute little husband. He is just a way how to get to you...."

"You bastard you are going ing low by involving taehyung in this thing. Just damn face me like a real man and stop playing your dirty games. Im warning you DONT. BRING.TAEHYUNG.IN.THIS" 

"He is your weakness jungkook and im going take complete advantage of that just remember that and well he is your husband then ofcourse he is involved in this jungkookie dearest......" he said smugly.

"Dont ever try to lay a finger on taehyung and our unborn child i will shred you into pieces siwon!!!"  at which he laughed evilly.

"I look forward to meet you jungkook with little surprise for you" he said ignoring my warning. 

"I will ing you kill you siwon and make sure you will rot in hell!!!!" I screamed at him.

"We will see about it but for now Goodbye Jeon..." with that he hung up. I gripped the phone in my hand which i could feel it cracking.

"!!!!!" I screamed and smashed the telephone on the nearest wall.

I saw taehyung enter the room his eyes widened at the sight of the broken phone on the floor.

"Jungkook what??!! Are you okay???"

I screamed in frustration due to which taehyung besides me jumped in surprise.

"Jungkook whats happening???!! Who was calling you???!!"

"It is getting too much now!!!!!!" 

"Are you okay jungkook??" He asked and kept his hand on my shoulder.

"EVERYTHING IS ING FINE OKAY!!!" I screamed and shrugged the his hand from my shoulder.

"If everything is fine then why are you screaming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter