Chp 21

Every pain is beautiful with you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook's pov 

"Kookie cant you believe one more week and our oo will be with us!!!! Taehyung exclaimed.

That's right we just found out that our oo will be entering this world anytime in the next week. If you ask what im feeling then im happy,scared and nervous at the same time . After a week we will be no longer be just two of us. A tiny human being who is right now in taehyung's tummy will be in our arms in a week. It is so unreal. It feels like yesterday when tae told me that he was pregnant and now we are going to have the baby. 

"I know baby im exicted tooo!!!!"  i said and kissed his forehead. 

To which he gave his boxy smile which i fell in love with. 

I sat in the car and opened the passenger seat of the car for taehyung to take a seat. 

"Tae get in..." i called him.

He peered inside the car window,

 

"Kookie shall we go to park its been many days since we have been there...." he said and pointed towards the park which was across the hospital. 

 

"Tae you need to rest. We will go some other day. You must be exhausted after all this day. Now come on get in...."

 

"Kookie please. Im not tired. I wanna go and eat ice cream...."he pleaded.

 

"No tae and about ice cream i will buy you when we go home. And plus your due date is near you need complete rest during this time......" i said sternly.

 

"Kookie please...." he pouted.

 

"Tae please get in..."

 

"Nooo...." he huffed. 

 

"Im going alone!!!" He said stubbornly and started to walk towards the park.

 

"Tae dont be difficult..." 

 

"Im not being difficult you are being difficult. I just want to go for only for sometime jungkook...." he said stubbornly. However i want to give up i cant because jin had told me that he should have complete bed rest duting this last few days before going through labour. 

 

"Then go alone im not coming!!!" 

He looked at me with unbelievable expression.

 

"ALRIGHT!!!!!" he said and started walking towards the park.

 

"Taehyung you cant be serious!!!!" I shouted at him. 

Why he has to be soo stubborn!!!!

He turned around and said, 

"FIGHT ME JEON!!!! I hate you " 

 

"FINE THEN GO ALONE AND ENJOY YOURSELF !!!!!"  I said and the drove the car away and parked it some where near the park but not visible to taehyung. 

 

After ten minutes i returned to the park to check on my 9 month  pregnant stubborn headed husband Jeon Taehyung. I got out of the car and ran inside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter