Chp 4

Every pain is beautiful with you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the rays of the sunlight falling on my eyes. I was cuddled on the Jungkook's side. Jungkook was still in his dream land. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. I always feel bad that at such a young age he was dragged in the dark world of mafia when he should have hang out with his friends , go on a trip or something like that. At this age he should live carefree life but being in mafia stops it. 

" are you done staring tae.... " he said with his raspy morning voice.

" I couldn't help you were looking so cute!!!! " he just rolled his eyes. 

" Wanna go for a walk??  There is a garden nearby I'm sure you will like it "

" YES LETS GO!!! " he chuckled and pecked my lips. 

" c'mon let's wash up together " he said and carried me to the bathroom. 

After hour or so we were ready and left the house.  We walked for almost 5 mins before reaching the garden and that garden was beautiful. Jungkook was not kidding when he told me that I will love  the garden. We were taking a stroll through the garden until a unfamiliar man approached us. 

" Are you by any chance Jeon jungkook??? " that man asked jungkook. 

" Yes I'm Jeon jungkook, how do you know me??? " jungkook asked suspiciously. 

" I was right you won't remember me.... Well I'm Park Jeong-su....." he said. 

" ohhhhh I remember you... You used to work with my uncle right " jungkook said. 

" well what are doing here now??? " jungkook asked him. 

" some business party.... Will you attend it if you are free tonight? " he asked him. 

Jungkook looked at me with the question,  I just nodded my head signalling that we should go. 

" sure I will come... " jungkook said. 

" and who you are??? " that jeong-su guy asked looking at me. That man gives me creeps. 

" ohhh he is my husband, Taehyung we got married recently we were here for our honeymoon". Jungkook said. 

He bowed and shook my hand. The way he held my hand sent chills through my spine.

" ohhhhh I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were here for honeymoon. I knew I wouldn't have asked you to come to the party " he said 

" no it's fine we will join you at the party" jungkook said. 

" so I will meet you guys at party and jungkook I will text you the venue and time of the party... " he said and left. 

  Why do I feel something bad is going to happen tonight. 

 

Right now we are at Cape of good hope. It is the place is always wanted to visit since my childhood. It is so beautiful... 

Suddenly someone back hugged me, a familiar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter