Chp 10

Every pain is beautiful with you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's pov 

I woke up to the pain passing through my left arm where i had been shot. 

"Ahh jungkook you woke up...." i heard jin's voice. 

"Yes.....jin how is taehyung????"

"I told you right that my brother is a fighter. He made it!!! the operation was successful jungkook. We just shifted him to normal room.He is sleeping right now. But it take 4-5 days for him to  wake up because drugs used for the surgery are strong enough for him to pass out for 4 to 5 days"

I felt a wave of relief wash over me. I dont know what i would have done if something happened to taehyung. 

"And jungkook you are now ready go,but keep in mind that i m going to come after every two days to change your dressing...alright " i nodded at him. 

"Okay so.....now get outta my room muscle bunny " he said and i rolled my eyes at him. 

"And jin where is namjoon????"

"He is in room to your left and taehyung is in the room besides the operation theatre" he said. 

I went to the the namjoon's room and saw that all the guys were there. 

"Namjoon thank god you are alright!!!!" i said. Namjoon smiled at me with hos dimples showing. 

"Jungkook ah im sorry because of me our underground place was found out" he said with frown. 

"Namjoon it doesn't matter as long as you are fine..." i said and hugged him gently by not putting pressure no his injury as well as mine. 

"So when are you going to get discharged???"

"Jin said that i may get discharged tomorrow...."

"Okay get well soon man" 

"And jungkook once we are out of the hospital just remind me that im going to have some serious talk with taehyung and that one " he said pointing at jimin and throwing a deadly glare at him. Jimin just looked at me with hope but i just shook my head at him. He pouted and shrinked in the seat besides  yoongi.

"Hey jungkook how is taehyung now ?" yoongi asked and jimin perked up his ears. 

"He is alright now. Jin said that they just shifted him to the room just besides operation theatre. He will wake up after 4 or 5 days  "

Everyone sighed in relief.

"Ummm guys im going to taehyung's room now anyone wanna come..."

"Jungkook you go now we will come later. So have your private time" hoseok said. 

With this i left the room and went towards taehyung's room. I opened the door and saw taehyung sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. I felt the tears starting to form in my eyes just by looking at him. 

I sat like that whole night holding taehyung's hand in mine.

I don't know how much time must have passed until jin came, 

"Jungkook you must go home now it's already late...."

"But i can't leave tae alone...what if something happens or what if he is in pain or something. ..." 

"Jungkook...what are nurses for???. You should go home now " Jin asked me. The reason i dont wanna leave his side until he wakes up. I reluctantly stood up and 

I was about to leave when jin said, 

"Jungkook we will shift tae to the vip room so you can stay there how many days you want...is that fine?????"

"YES JIN !!!!! DO YOU KNOW  THAT YOU ARE AWESOME OLD MAN! !!!!! "

"YAAH!! Stop calling me old man you muscle bunny" he said and left the room.

After an hour tae was shifted to the vip room. 

I went towards him and sat on the chair besides the bed. 

I took his hand my hand ,

"Tae baby please wake up.....i love you " i said with my voice cracking at end.

 It's been  already 4 days but taehyung has not still woke up please let him be alright. Everyday jimin, yoongi, hoseok and namjoon would come and visit tae. I dont know last time when i have properly  slept since taehyung is in hospital. Everynight jin would come and try to put me to sleep but it was of no use. I would go to sleep but only for few minutes and get up with jolt.

I felt my eyes getting heavy so rested my on taehyung's bed and closed my eyes. I dont know how much time i had napped until i woke up to faint voice calling me

"Jungkook....."

 

 

Taehyung's pov. 

I tried to open my eyes but i couldn't open them. With great difficulty i opened them and saw the white ceiling. I felt slight pain in my stomach. I looked aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter