Chp 11

Every pain is beautiful with you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook pov

Its been 2 months since taehyung was relesed from the hospital. As promised jin was to come everyday to change our bandages.For this 2 months taehyung was adviced to have a complete bedrest.So today i decided to take taehyung out. We were still under danger so i appointed some of men in disguise for safety of taehyung without him knowing. If he knew he would probabily get pissed off.

"Tae!! Lets go out for a date.." i said to him.

"Where are we going kookie...?" he asked with excitement in his voice.

"Where you wanna go.."

"AMUSEMENT PARK....!!!" he exclaimed and ran upstairs to get ready.

I just chuckled at his cuteness and i also went to get ready.

After an hour both of us were ready and drove to the amusement park.As we reached amusement i parked the car and ran to the taehyungs side to open the door.

"Oh my kookie is such a gentleman..." he said with a smie on his face.
i smirked and extended my hand to him which he took it gratefully. We reached the entrance of the park and taehyung was already jumping with excitement.

"Im gonna ride every ride in this park...wooohhhooo!!!!" he said with excitement in voice and dragged me inside the park. 

I dont know how the time passed but it was already 5 in the evening.

" kookie im hungry lets eat food.." he said and we walked towards the food court in the park. We sat down on the table from where there was beautiful view of the lake.

"Tae what do you wanna eat..??" i asked him.

"umm....i will have a big chicken burger with strawberry milkshake"

"I will order our food..okay" i said and went order our food.

As i standing in the line ordering our food a man with hoodie covering his face came towards me.

"Jeon you better watch your back you may not what may happen.." he whispered to me.

I turned towards him and he was evilly smirking at me. As i was about to poune on him he started to run away. I chased him through the crowd in the amusement park. He was running fast but im faster than he thinks. I called my bodyguards who were in disguise in the crowd and told them about the situation. I kept chasing him and finally caught him.He tried to struggle in my strong grip but it was off no use.I dragged him by his neck to some isolated place.

"Leave me jeon im not the person who you mess with.." he growled.

"not so easily..Who do you work for and what is name?" i interrrogated him.

"seriously jeon you thought i will tell you the answer.." he said with smirk on his face.

"You have no option my dear friend..." i said sickingly sweet voice. I felt a little vibration in my pocket which meaned that my men had arrived.

he laughed like it was the biggest joke and sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter