Chp 18

Every pain is beautiful with you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkooks pov.

I was sitting in my office thinking about who is that mystery person really is? Who is trying to harm not only me but also taehyung??? What that person ing wants by hurting taehyung??!!

 I dont know what siwon might do next. Im not afraid of siwon but im afraid that he might do something to hurt taehyung and our baby. Yoongi's words kept playing in my mind that someone who is close to us being one of the siwon's man. If the person who is close to us is giving siwon all this information i wanna know why the hell  he is doing all this things!! Why cant that person come and face me directly rather than doing all this !!!!!. I should find out who that person is without wasting any further time. Without any second thought I took my phone and called wonshik.

 

Wonshik is one of the secret spies who work for me. He is the person i kept secret from my men who work under me not even yoongi,namjoon or hoseok know about him.

 

"Wonshik come to my office right now its urgent....!!!!" i said and hung up the call.

 

Im gonna make sure that the person who is doing all this is going to suffer like hell.

 

"Boss you called me???"  He asked me.

 

"Ahh yes wonshik. Come inside and take a seat"

 

"So what is the reason you called me??"

 

"Whatever im going to tell you just listen to me carefully...."

 

I narrated him the whole thing which is happening.

 

"What do you want me to do???"

 

"I want you to find the person who is giving siwon every bit of information..." he nodded.

 

"And also i want you and your men to keep a eye on the list of people im giving you" i handed him the list and his eyes widened by seeing the names on the list.

 

"Kim seokjin.... Park Jimin.....Jung Hoseok...Kim Namjoon.....Min Yoongi.....Boss arent this all the people like  family to you??!!!" 

 

"Yes wonshik they are. But you also know that someone trying to hurt me but as well as taehyung. I dont care about myself right now i care about tae and i cannot deal with something happening to taehyung!!!!"

 

" If they show any sign of being the one who work for  siwon,inform me the right way..." he nodded at me.

"Yes boss!"

"And more thing..."

"Yes boss??"

"I also want you to personally keep a eye on taehyung for his safety whenever im not with him" i ordered him.

"Yes boss. I will make sure that he is safe in your absence..." I nodded at him.

"You may leave now....." and with that he left the office.

I know its completely stupid of me suspecting them. I just cant take a risk with anything  in this situation. I somehow wish that my suspection about them turns out wrong. But if anyone among them turns out to be siwons men i will make sure that their death is written by my own hands!!!!

I dont how much time passed by while i was going through the list of the siwon's men i heard my phone ringing. It was tae and automatic smile played on my lips.

"Hello baby...."

"Hello kookie~~~"

"Why did you call?? Is everything  alright tae??" I asked him with worry.

"Everything is fine kookie. I just missed you and i feel so bored. I couldnt do anything because of this growing tummy and oo just all of my energy....."

I swear i could hear pout in his voice.

"I miss you too taetae and just rest well okay? Have you taken your medicines on time..???"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter