Chp 23

Every pain is beautiful with you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's pov 

Its been complete 24 hours since siwon had kidnapped taehyung. Its been longest 24 hrs without taehyung. I had just one job that was keep taehyung amd our baby away from my dark world. I broke my promise to taehyung that i would never ever let anyone lay a hand on him. But i failed at everything. I should have followed taehyung when he went to the park rather than being a stubborn idiot. Siwon has crossed his limits by kidnapping taehyung and now im gonna make sure he dies the worst death ever. 

Suddenly i heard my phone ringing and it was wonshik. 

"Wonshik?"

"Boss i found out the man who is with siwon and also behind taehyung's kidnapping...."

"Wonshik meet me at the place we always meet we cant discuss it over the phone...." 

"Okay i will be there in 10 mins" he said and hung up the phone. 

I drove to the cafe without wasting any further time. I saw wonshik sitting in the isolated corner of the cafe and was looking tense. I approached and sat in front of him.

"Boss i found who is behind all this..." he said with crest fallen face. 

"He is also the one who was behind taehyung's kidnapping....."

"Who is it....???" I asked him. My heart was beating fast and my breathe was hitching up. I looked up at me with grimance and handed me the paper.

"It is the person who is doing all this...."

I saw the person who was on the paper and i felt the air knocked out of my lungs never in million years i thought this person to be one who is doing this. I trusted this guy blindly. He is someone that taehyung and me both trust and are close to. I dont know how will taehyung when he will know that person who is behind hurting him and our baby is none other than the person who trusted the most.

"Wonshik are you sure that this person is the one who is doing all this???" 

I asked him hoping that there are some chances that this information might be  wrong. 

"Im 100% sure that this is the person who is doing this all. I even followed him once if you dont believe me see this images i clicked...." he handed me some images. I looked the images it were two men one of them being siwon and otherone was that traitor.

"Boss are you alright...??" He asked with a sad expression and I nodded at him .

He got up and started leave before which i called him out and said,

"Thank you for finding this out wonshik.  I owe you one..." 

"It's nothing boss and if you need my help you can call me anytime....." he said and left the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter