Chp 25

Every pain is beautiful with you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I felt a cold shiver pass through my body because of the scene unfolding before me. Taehyung was whimpering in his grip clutching his bump in a protective manner. Minho held his gun pointed to taehyung's forehead. I couldn't even do anything until taehyung is in his grasp. 

"Minho dont you dare to do anything to taehyung !!!!!" Minjae screamed at him. 

"You are not my boss anymore minjae. Don't tell me what to do!!!! "

"Siwon is finished!!!! Its over now!!!"

"It is not over until jeon jungkook is dead!!!!"

"Keep taehyung out this minho im warning you!!!!"

"What will you do Jeon??? Shoot me? You shoot me and your husband dies in front your eyes???!!!"

"What do you ing want???!!!"

"I want you dead jungkook!!!!"

"Minho dont be ridiculous!!!!" Minjae shouted at him. 

"The one who is being ridiculous isyou minjae at least i wasnt the one who betrayed siwon for enemy!!!!"

"It's none of your business minho!!!! Stay out of this!!!!!"

"Dont tell me what to do minjae!!!"

"For last time im telling you leave taehyung......"

"If you say so boss Minjae...." minho said and had a evil grin on his face. He looked at me in the eye and looked back to taehyung. But before i could do anything he pushed taehyung with the force . Every thing seemed like happening in low motion i ran forward to save taehyung from falling to the ground but it was too late. Taehyung was lying on the ground clutching his bump and in pain. 

All of them ran towards the scene but not before minjae shooting minho dead 

"Taehyung!!!!!" I kneeled besides him in the held him in my lap. 

"Jungkook!!! It hurts!!!" He cried out.

"YOONGI CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!!!!!!!" 

Without wasting further time yoongi called ambulance.

"Tae its gonna be alright be strong for our little one....Please..." 

Then too he kept crying in pain and ranting the words of " it hurts so much  jungkook"

"Jungkook......just promise me if you to choose between little one and me then please choose oo...." he said with tears flowing through his eyes. 

"No baby don't say that please..... you both will make it and i know that you both are strong but please dont talk about leaving me please...." and by this time tears were flowing through my eyes as well. 

"Jungkook-" 

"Jungkook ambulance is here lets go!!!" Namjoon shouted. 

I picked the sobbing taehyung in arms and ran to the ambulance. 

 

After painful 10 mins we reached to the hospital and taehyung was rushed inside the maternity ward. I sat on the one of the benches outside. All the guys came running towards the place where i was sitting. 

"How is taehyung right now???!!!" Namjoon asked with concern.

"They just took him inside..." i said with stable voice not letting the sob which at the end throat to come out. I held my face b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter