Chp 19

Every pain is beautiful with you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in our bedroom laying on the bed . It was already past 7 and jungkook still hadnt returned home. 

"He must be stuck up in the work or something...." i thought. 

But even if he was stuck he would have called or atleast messaged me that he will be late. I checked my phone again for the nth time but there were no msgs or calls by jungkook. As the time was passing by i was getting anixous for jungkook. I even tried to call yoongi and others but none of them answered the call. I took my phone to call jungkook once again but suddenly the door bell rang. It must jungkook. I slowly got up from the bed and waddled downstairs towards the door. I opened it and saw it was yoongi who was looking tensed.

"Yoongi what happened??" 

"Taehyung i want you to come with me...."

"Why? And where is jungkook?"

He sighed and said,

"I will tell you when we reach there"

"But-"

"Taehyung.... " he said sternly.

I reluctantly wore my shoes and followed yoongi to the car. We drove in silence to the unknown place. After driving for 10 mins yoongi parked the car. I looked outside and saw the place was hospital. 

"Yoongi? Why hospital? Where is jungkook??!!!" I asked him worriedly.

He kept walking and i followed him. We reached the lobby and he turned towards me

"Taehyung take a sit...." he said and helped me to sit on a hospital bench. I could feel panic building inside my chest.

"Yoongi where is jungkook??!!!"

"Taehyung, jungkook and me were attacked by some men. We both managed to knock them down . But when we were leaving one of them out of no where hit the jungkook with bat on his head and jungkook out...."

I felt the air knocked out from my chest. Jungkook was attacked!!!

"Taehyung breathe...!!!! Its not good for you!!!!" He said panic evident in his voice. I couldnt think of anything right now all could think is that he was attacked.

"Damn taehyung breathe please!!!!" Yoongi screamed. Which pulled me out of my daze and yoongi sighed in relief.

"Taehyung dont - "i cut him off.

"Yoongi how is he now??!!!"

"I dont know. Doctors are checking up on him. Come on lets go towards his room..."

He helped me to the towards corridor where jungkooks room was there. We sat outside on of the benches in complete silence.

"Taehyung you got scared me over there when you stopped breathing. Dont do that again please..."

"Im sorry..."

"Its fine taehyung just relax jungkook will be fine. And dont worry to much it will only cause harm only to you and my soon to be nephew......." he said and patted my back in soothing manner.

"But - "

"Look taehyung he will be alright. And do you seriously think the man who have taken bullets not make it due to some bat blow???"

"I know but then too im scared...."

"Dont worry taehyung he will be okay. " he said.

"But whose men they were who attacked you guys...??"

Before yoongi can answer me doctor came out of the room. He came near us and asked,

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter